Dinner chp.4

blake pov

After all my classes today I was going to head to Fine dine and wine for work. At Work I was just a plain ole waiter , I walked into the back to change into my work uniform which included a white button down along with black dress pants .

i waited many tables and  was extremely tired but I still had more tables to get , I got to my last table and took their orders but while the last man spoke I noticed that the voice belonged to no other than...

Landon pov

When all my lessons finished i got a call from my father asking me to meet him for dinner.  My father and I didn't have the best relationship, he wanted me to take after the family business  but I took a passion in teaching and declined his many offers. 

My father now wants me to get married and settle down but I  keep telling him i haven't found the one yet but he thinks you dont have to love someone to marry them.

I got home and dressed so I could go meet my father at Fine Wine and Dine. I walked into the restaurant  and gave the guy my reservation, the waiter directed me towards my father.

I sat directly across from my father and picked up my menu.  "'Find a bride yet son?"'asked my devil of a father. He knows I have no interest in women but he thinks that no son of his could be gay.

"father how many times do we have to go over this, I'm not interested " i was getting frustrated now

My father argued with me over woman and my job and i couldn't take it and was about to leave but the waiter came to the table.

I looked at the waiter and noticed it was no other than the guy of my dreams Blake.

Blake took my fathers order and took mine

without noticing  who i was,  after i finished my order he looked up and our eyes connected.