This is just the beginning

Blake pov

After telling Landon how I felt, We went back up to my dorm room without anyone seeing Landon.

Landon and I decided to call in and just hang out.  But my roommate get back around 7pm so we have time.

We sat on my bed and watched Netflix. Landon chose the Geography Club. I love this movie.

During the movie Landon and I kept distance from eachother. I don't know why,  I scooted a little bit closer without looking desperate for his touch. It took me by surprised when he grabbed me into his embrace and cuddled me into his arms.

When the movie ended, we got to know each other a bit.

Landon and I went back and fourth asking each other questions about one another.

I learned that Landon is an only child, his favorite color is green, loves Chinese food. And he has a secretly loves country music.

Our time together was coming to an end,  and Landon asked a question I was not expecting...

"Blake do you know what BDSM is " he asked

I just looked at him . Of course I did who didn't, but why was he asking me this.

I nodded my head and looked closely at him.

He told me all about how he is a dominant and that I was the perfect submissive.  I was really confused I didn't know weither he wanted me for a real relationship or sub and dom relationship.

" so..  Do you want a relationship with me or do you want me only as a sub? " I said with confidence.

" well I would love to have you as both, but I would be fine to only have you as a boyfriend " he said and when  he did my heart Fluttered.

I looked him in his beautiful eyes and kissed his plump lips.

He responded right away, our tongues found their way to each other and fought for dominance and of course he won.

I turned over and straddled him and grinded against his lower half.

He moaned in my mouth making me moan louder than I was . Landon quickly flipped me on my back and held my hands above my head.

" do you trust me? " he asked

And without hesitation I nodded my head.  He stripped me from my clothing and kissed and memorized my body.

His teeth draped over my boxers,  he ripped them off and attached his mouth to my dripping cock.

At first he started slow,  then he went fast and hard. He deep throated and I arched my back and tried to get my hands free but he kept a tight grip on my hands.

I thrashed around, Feeling Cum build up inside my cock,  I couldn't hold it in anymore and I came all over Landon.

I looked away, embarrassed by what happened.

"don't be embarrassed love, their will be alot more from where that came from" he winked and kissed me slow and passionate.

------------------------------------------

Sorry I havent updated :'(

Comment

        Vote

             ~Jay