Chapter 9

FERNANDO'S POINT

"Babe we should head back" I said

"Yeah" Maddie replied

We started to walk back holding hands but as soon as we turned the corner she let go. When we got there everyone was together just staring at us.

"Maddie come with me" Maddie's mom said

MELISSA'S POINT

"Where have you been" I yelled

"Walking around" She replied

"Are you and Fernando dating" I asked

MADDIE'S POINT

"No why would you think that" I lied

" A little birdie told me" mom said

"Who" I asked

"Chloe and Paige" She responded

"Well it's a lie boys are icky' I lied

"Well we better get back" She said

"Lets celebrate by going to dinner" Christi said

CHLOE'S POINT

I could tell that Maddie was mad that we told on her. At least she didn't get in trouble. She probably lied and said it wasn't true. I don't know if she is going to forgive us. We pretty much ruined her hole day.

MADDIE'S POINT

I can't believe they betrayed me. I thought we were friends. Whatever now I have a boyfriend I need to keep my mind on him and how nice he is to me. He's like my only friend at the moment. When we got inside the restaurant we had to wait for a seat to open up. About ten minutes later we found a seat that could fit all of us. We ordered than we just talked. Fernando and I were quiet the hole time because we were texting each other under the table. I'm surprise nobody noticed. Well I think Chloe did but I think she felt bad so she didn't say anything. Which I was super happy about. Fernando kept on saying how beautiful I am looking tonight. When we got back to the hotel we went to bed. Expect Fernando and I we texted till two in the morning than went to bed.

Hoped you liked it please vote the next chapter will be up soon. Also you are more than welcome to leave a comment.