Dance To The Music (Dance Moms Fan Fiction)

CHLOE'S POINT

All of the girls and I are standing in the dance studio tapping our feet and waiting for pyramid time. We were all scared because we knew that we messed up big time last week with our group dance. She it totally gonna freak out. All of a sudden Abby came walking in.

MADDIE'S POINT

Usually, at pyramid time i'm not scared at all. Actually i'm usually excited. I have been trying to see how many times I have been on the pyramid. Also I want the other girls to have a chance on top. This time I was scared I knew we all messed up even me. I turn around to find Abby walking in.

Mackenzie you are at the bottom because you forgot a step in the group number.  Nia your at the bottom because I want more from you. Maddie you also at the bottom because you weren't dancing like your self. You didn't have the emotion. Brooke  your in the middle because you won 3rd place. Chloe your on the middle because you won 2nd. Paige your on top because you won overall 1st place.

PAIGE POINT

I can't believe i'm on top i'm never on top. My mom is going to be proud. All of the girls and Moms started clapping for me it felt good.

ABBY'S POINT

"Paige and Chloe you will have a duet, Also Paige and Brooke will have a solo" I said

Chloe and Paige looked at each other and said yay

"Also we have some exciting news this week we are going to the teens choice awards" I said

"Are we going to meet Justin Bieber" Mackenzie asked

"Maybe' I replied

So I really hoped you liked it please vote and I will write more as soon As I can