Chapter 18

"So then Keith. What do you think of my yacht?" Lotor asked.
"Where's Katie?" He asked sternly. Just at that time Axca came out onto the top holding Katie's arm. She began to squirm when she saw Keith there, but Axca had an iron grip on her arm.
"Katie!" Keith shouted trying to run to her, but being held back by Zethrid.
"What? Is she important to you? Would it make you mad if I did this?" He said walking over to her and beginning to play with her hair.
"If you hurt her I swear to you I will kill you." Keith responded. Lotor turned to Katie.
"Your boyfriend thinks I'm scared of him. How cute." Lotor approached Keith. "That won't be necessary Keith. I'm not going to be the one hurting her."
"Where are you taking her?"
"It's only a simple research lab. They'll only poke her with needles and put her in a tank with all of the other 'unique' fish they posses. But as for you. You will never speak of this day, or I will guaranty that her experiments will be more painful than than death. Understand?" Lotor said. Keith started to get angry and tried to swing his fist at Lotor but was held down. "Hmm. I guess not." Lotor then punched Keith in the face causing him to fall over. Katie yelped at his pain.
"Put them both downstairs." Lotor said. Zethrid pulled Keith up and followed Axca back down to the sitting room downstairs. Axca shoved Katie and and Keith was thrown in as the door locked behind them. Keith slowly got up to Katie crying.
"Katie!" He exclaimed. He crawled over to her and moved the cloth from her mouth. "Are you okay?" He asked.
"This is my fault." She sobbed. "I'm so sorry."
"Katie. Don't blame yourself. You're okay. That's what matters." He said holding her. He went behind her to untie the ropes. "These are tight knots." He said.
"The girl said she was in 'brownies?' Whatever that is." After a bit, he got the knot undone. She turned around and hugged him. "What are we gonna do?" She asked.
"Don't worry. Lance, Shiro, and Allura are gonna come." He said.
"Allura hates me! How can she be coming?"
"She doesn't hate you. She's worried sick about you."
"She is?"
"Yes. She loves you more than I ever could!"
"Does your brother feel that way about you?"
"I really would like to think so." She smiled.
"I just hope we'll get out of this." She said.
"Me to."