Planning the worst

Kayden's pov

Moving in with Dominic has given me the chance to see who he really is and we have gotten to know each other better over the past week since I moved in. We have also been talking over what his plan with amber is which is what we are talking about now. " So what are you planing to do I mean if something like this happened to me I'd still be t home curled on the coach crying and is have to get some kind of revenge" I said sitting cross legged facing Dom

" I don't know I mean she made me feel so degraded and with all the things that I took when I left is going to make her life hell but I fill like its nothing compared to what she made me feel " shaking my head I got up to make us some tea and brought it back into the lounge room where Dominic was sitting and handed him a cup before setting down with my own cup .

" If I was you I would fake a relationship with the one type of person she hates and make it known that you have moved on and destroy her reputation why you are at it make her feel low like the cheating whore she is" I stated not sure what he would think about the idea for he had a heart of gold and to go as far as that may being taking it to far for someone like him.

" Your right but who should I get to go on a fake date with me just so I can get revenge I mean I don't have a lot of close friends I never felt close to anyone" Dominic said bowing his head toward the end and for some unknown reason to me I shuffled forward and grabbed his hand comforting him in some way.

" First off things have changed now and I feel like you have come to the point in life where all the things you felt where missing before will fall into place. Secondly the first thing you need to figure out is what kind of couple she hates more not exactly who you can find that will go along with you" I stated moving back to my previous seat and let go of Dom's hand. Dominic started telling me about when they would go out and see couples the things she would say about everyone and all the rude comments she would make toward anyone in a LGBT relation or just anyone prettier or better then her .

" I GOT IT !! " Dominic yelled jumping up " I know what will piss her off beyond anything" he said looking at me wide eyed and jumpy.

"And what would that be " I asked looking up at his jumpy figure " you she's always been jealous of you and your gay and she hates gays so what do you say want to fake date me for revenge" he asked