Moving in

Dominic's pov

In a days work we picked out a nice little family home and the furniture to go in it. I have to admit kayden has a nice since of fashion a professional couldn't of picked out better furniture then he did.

" It's starting to get late now since the house is furnished we should go get your stuff so you can have it for tomorrow" I said as I watched kayden move a few things around to his liking stepping back he shook his head and turned around to where I was and motioned that he was ready.

It took thirty minutes tops to get to the apartment where kayden had been living and it surprised me to see how bad of shape the place was in.

" Do you need any help packing anything since I'm just standing here " I asked looking around as he ran around the room picking up things .

He stopped and looked at me before shaking his head and went back to what he was doing. filling useless I just leaned against the door as I watched his smaller body zoom past me getting his stuff. " I'm done now " kayden said coming back into the room with two small bags in hand and an adorable little American bulldog .

Once he seen me the adorable little thing ran up to my legs and I bent down to pet him before picking him up. " what's this adorable little Guy's name " I asked getting up to see kayden standing in front of me with a huge smile on his face.

" His names chopper "with that I grabbed the bags from kayden and walked them out to my car with kayden in tow with chopper in hand.