Episode (Or Chapter) 3

(So The Challenge that the girls had to do was, For Ride Something bumpy ; Riding A Pig , Crawling through slipery Mud, Crawl up a Brick Wall, AND eat Crickets! )

Nia; You gotta be kidding me.

Ray; ;) Nope.

Prince; You guys will pick the teams you want to be with, However Who wins, Gets a date with us To night but who the last two finishes last, You will be in elimantion, 4 girls will be leaving.

Veah; (Whispers to Nasha) This is crazy!

Nasha; I know right.

Roc; well Pick your teams, And Then when you finish the obsticale course you will finish eating the Crickets there will be only two flags. Only two teams will be having the flag. Sooooo GO!

Prod; This should be fun.

Team A - Nasha, Veah, NIcela, Jasinea.

Team B - Shel, Nia, Brea, Briana

Team C - Chinelle, Kelliah, Chelsey, Vanessa

Team D - Nicole, Avianna, Kiona

(So They started the challnge )

Team A was in the lead, followed by Team D.

Veah; AINT NO WAY I'M EATING THIS!

Nasha; (Shoving the crickets in her mouth) JUST WAT IT! EWWWWWWW! (Swallows and runs to the flag thing, Grabs it) I GOT IT! HURRY YALL!

(- So everyone finally finsihed, Team A was the 1st wineer And Team C And B lost Also team D)

(- At Their Date -)

Ray; Who's here For RAAAAAAAY?

Veah; MEEEEE!

Ray; Thats whats up shawty!

Prince; (Chuckles) Who's here for Princeton?

Nicey; Me Baby!

Prince; Okay Babe.

Prod; Me?

Nasha; Meeeee Me me Ova Here! (Waves)

Prod; (Laughs) Come On Shawty!

Roc; And I'm guessing your here for me?

Jassie; You already know!

Roc; (Laughs)

{With Jassie & Roc}

Roc; So Jassie? Hows your life?

Jassie; Well, I live in a House with my two babies; Chocalate & King.

Roc; You named your children Chocalate & king?

Jassie; (Laughs) No my dogs!

Roc; Ohh okay, I bout' to say! (Laughs)

Jassie; (Giggles) I want to be a Foot Ball Coach.

Roc; Really?

Jassie; yeah, I like foot ball.

Roc; Thats what up.

{With Ray & Veah}

Veah; Can I reeeefiil-

Waitor; HELLL NO!

Veah; TRICK I JUST ASKING FOR SOME TO DRINK!

Ray; (Bursts Out Laughing)

Veah; Its not funny!

Ray; (Laughing with tears in his eyes) C-Can I R-Ree-F-fill!

Veah; -.- Fuck you.

Ray; (Stops Laughing) When?

Veah; EWWWWW! (Giggles & Blushes)

{Nasha & Prod}

Prod; I like hot sauce on my chicken.

Nasha; Put some hot sauce on my chicken, Oh yo breath is kicking.

Prod; Fo real?

Nasha; (Laughs) NO! Its apart of the song.

Prod; Ohhh (Laughs) My bad.

Nasha; So Criag (Prod looks at her shocked) What?

Prod; No fan ever called me by my real name.

Nasha; (Smiles) I'm not like the rest of the fans.

Prod; (Smiles) Thats a good thing. (Leans to her face)

Nasha; (Pov; Is this really gonna happen?!? EEEEEEPPPP!) (leans To Prod's Face)

Prod; (Kisses Veah) (Pov; I'm having mad feelings for this girl)

{With Prince & Nicey)

Nicey; Wow.

Prince; what?

Nicey; I'm lucky.

Prince; How?

Nicey; I'm sitting here, watching the sun set on a beautiful Balcony, with the guy of my dreams. I'm lucky to have this moment.

Prince; (Holds Nicey's Chin up) I'm lucky to meet someone as sweet and funny as you.

Nicey; (Stares in Prince's eyes)

Prince; (Pov; I just want to kiss her.....Maybe I should) (Leans to Her face)

Nicey; (Kisses Prince slowly)

{So The girls had their date, The guys went to see the other girls and talked to them. Then Elimantion started)

Prod; 3 Roses 4 girls; My 1st rose goes to Nasha! (She comes and gets it) 2nd rose, Vanessa, My last rose SHEL! Chinelle your a wonderful girl, But At some point you have to do wild things for the one you love, and you don't do that type of wild things. I'm sorry.

Roc; 3 roses, 4 girls; My 1st rose Jasinea! 2nd rose, Kiona, 3rd rose; Chelsey! Briana I'm sorry, but you have some relationship problems that you need to solve not me.

Ray; 3 roses 4 amazing girls; My 1st rose goes to Neveah, 2nd rose, NIA! 3rd Rose ; Brea! Kelliah I'm sorry, but I can't deal with a girl that don't like to lossen up. Love is about trust and you haven't gained trust.

Prince; 3 roses, 4 girls. (Sighs) My 1st rose Nicela! 2nd rose, Nicole! 3rd Rose, Melanie! Avinna I'm sorry, really, I am. But at some point I won't always want to have fun, I'll be the type to just sit down and relax.

(So the girls go back inside, spend time with the guys agian. The next morning the alarm didn't come. Instead a Box Filled with Roses, And Chocalate candy with a Red letter;)

Nia; GUYS WE HAVE A LETTER!

Girls; (Comes downstairs)

Nia; (reads) Love is one of the greastest arts, In both Life and family, Thats why we're going on a trip, To Paris! (Girls starts screaming) Be ready by tomorrow girl! WE GOING TO PARIS! BIIICTHES!

______________>_________________________

So This is Epsisode 3. There only 5 episodes if yall didn't know.

And the girls are going to PARRRRRRIIIIS! GO HARD OR GO HOME!