Liars in a Row

Title: Liars in a Row

Author: Humaira Azad  girl_whobreaths_fire

Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary: Summer might have officially ended but trouble hasn't.

Privileged over-achiever, daddy's spoiled princess, drug addict & ruled by insecurities? That's Julia Eden, the golden girl. 

Rumor has it she loves the golden boy Noah Clarke. Now that one is just a sane man with unconditional love for Football, shooting games & probably Julia (that's a rumor as well). Compared to his friends, he could practically run for Jesus.

They might just confess their love any day. 

But when Neal Williams, the elegant quick-witted law student, visits London for his father's mayoral election, everything seems to fall apart.

Trouble doesn't end here though.

The cheerleading captain, straight A student, believes in logic before heart? That's Darien Pryce. And she thinks she's in love, with none other than Ibrahim Nizami, the boy who used to look under every girls' skirt in first year. He probably still does that in the privacy of his room every day. And Darien just doesn't want to end up like those girls.

But Ibrahim has already said, "If you don't want to be with me, you need to have the fucking guts to say that to my face." Now, what should Darien do?

Olivia Portman is also facing trouble, like both of her friends, Julia & Darien. Maybe the cute decent boy she has been dating for three years, just isn't what she thinks he is. 

What's in store for her?

Julia, Darien and Olivia's world is upside down after summer holiday is over in London.

Now awaits the smell of drama, drugs, alcohol, embarrassment & teen spirit between this group of young, extremely-wealthy, label-obsessed bulletproof lying monsters. A recipe for disaster. 

Follow these unforgettable characters and how they grow up to something tolerable.

Click external link for story