chapter 4 - the guardians

okay guys..here's the chapter 4..

i'm sorry for being late..

thank u so much for everybody who read it and wrote comments..

read and enjoy it guys..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

Isa pov :

"Well, hello there, brother." Manolo greeted Gabriel back in a mock tone. "Wow, no wonder they're fight their life for these two...human" he said it with disgust, "Are they on your protection, brother?"

Gabriel didn't say anything but Manolo's face went amused. "using the telepath, aren't we?" he tsked and shook his head, why you didn't said it out loud, brother?" he walked toward Gabriel so they're standing nose to nose now. I slightly saw a red flickr in Manolo's eyes. "Scared to lose their respect for your STUPID action aren't you, lil brother?"

Gabriel still didn't answer it out loud, I think he still use his telepath because Manolo's expression changed a few times.

"So, which one is yours?" Manolo snarled. Another silence then his face turned to angry, "TELL ME!" he yelled in Gabriel's face. I flinched by his venom voice which made Gabriel hold my hand. I saw Manolo smirked evilly, "So, I'll have the other one then."

Before I could register his words, Xajie's hand was yanked from mine. But before Manolo can took her away, a jaguar jumped on Manolo, which made him stumble and released his gripped from Xajie. Then a hyena tried to attack Xajie, but a cheetah, - I think it's Mia, hit it in stomach in mid air. I saw Xajie's body limped and it snapped me from my daze. I caught her before her body hit the floor.

"Xaj, wake up." I called and shook her but she didn't move, "XAJ, C'MMON!" I started screaming on her. I felt my body trembling hard from shock and scared.

BANG!

There's a loud noise like something hit the wall then all the lights on.

"IT'S ENOUGH!" It's more like a roar than a yelled. I looked around to see everyone stopped from anything they did. I saw bloods spread everywhere. I turned to Xajie who's on my lap and i froze. She's covered by blood.

'Oh my god! She's dead!' I thought. I put her carefully on the floor before I stood up and looked around to find Manolo. He's stood before Gabriel just a couple steps from me. I ran to him and slapped him with all the strength I have.

"You killed her...You killed her..." I kept hit his chest as I saying it even I know that he didn't even budge.

"You..." the same big voice startled me, "human girl. I said stop." But I didn't listen to him. I kept hit Manolo, "He...killed her..." I managed to say it between sobs. Suddenly I felt a tingling around my waist and I know the only touch that can make me feel it. It's Gabriel.

"She's not death." He told me in a soothing tone while he pulled me closer to him. "But the blood..." "It's not hers. There's no scent of human's blood, so neither of you got injured." I looked to my body and I saw that I was covered by blood too, but I was too scared about Xajie, I didn't even notice it.

Now I stood right next to Gabriel and he kept his hand on my waist. It made me feel save. How I really miss his touches and holds.

"Sorry, Oso." He apologized to someone. I followed his gaze and I saw a tall and quite bulk guy stood before the bar. His face's covered with stubbles and he has dark brown eyes. His name really suited him. (A/N: Oso = bear in spanish) next to him there's a sexy girl. She's wavy black hair and the same dark brown eyes. Either their were man and wife or brother and sister.