chapter 2.. the truth..

sorry, it's been a while since my last upload.

i still try my best to fix my grammar.

so, here's the next chapter.

read and enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 2.

Since my birthday, Gabriel always came every night. He always came after the sun set. We had dinner, talked (still, always bout my life) till I got tired, he'll waited till I fall asleep and every morning I'll found a message he left on my pillow. Though, I still hadn't known much bout him. Everytime I asked bout his life, he'll changed the subject. Is he hiding something? Or he didn't trust me enough to let hi tell his stories? I always wonder but I hesitated to ask him. What if he didn't like being asked? What if he got mad at me? What if.....

"Hey..." xajie startled me. I jumped from my seat. "Whoa, chill girl. Zone out somewhere?"

"Sorry, just hadn't heard you coming?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I wear this, "she showed her high heels, "and you didn't hear me coming. And besides, I already screamed your name since I come in. So, 'spill."

"What?" I confused. She rolled her eyes, "the zone out thing? What's in there?" she tapped my temple.

I shrugged, grabbed my bag and walked toward door. "Come on. We'll be late." She walked pass me, so I can lock the door. When I got in her car, she scowled at me.

"If you think you can avoid me that simple, you still don't know me that good girl. Spill it."

I looked at her and I know she won't let me go easily. She'll bug me off till I tell her something. I sighed and she noticed it.

"I'll tell you at lunch okay." She nodded, "I'll wait till lunch but if you thing I'll forget bout it, you're wrong baby." I growled which made her laughed hard. We talked other things before our classes' starts then we went to our separated class.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*at lunch*

When my walked out from my class I saw xajie wait for me on the door. She's so persistent sometimes. Before I can say anything she dragged me. We took our lunch and walked to field, we sit at our usual place.

"Okay. Start now." She told me as she ate her pizza. I hesitated a moment but I don't want to get to her bad side. So I started to ask her.

"Have you ever felt that someone knew you a lot but you know nothing about them?"

She smiled to me, "I have, why?"

"Mmm...I don't know. Don't you ever want to know bout them?"

"Yup, but I know if I pushed them, they'll just run away. So, I just wait for them to tell me."

I'm thinking bout her words. Do I've to wait till he told me everything? Will he runaway if I asked him?

"Did you ever ask them why they didn't tell you anything bout them?" I asked her again.

"Hmmm...nope. Do you think I should ask?" I thought a moment, "maybe." I answered.

"Okay, I'll ask her." she smiled smugly, "so tell me isa, why I almost knew nothing bout you?"

I was surprised by her question, "wh-what?"

"you told me to ask, so I asked. So, tell me babe."