Session #1

"We'll go around clockwise and when it is your turn stand up, say your name, age, and how you're feeling." 

          : My name is Effie Dale I am fifteen and incredibly pissed. 

          : Hi guys, though you all already know who I am and I know who you guys are; I will go along with this crap-therapist just for the hell of it. My name is Dakota La'r I am seventeen and I am frightened beyond belief; which is complete bullshit because I cannot recall the last time I was afraid of anything. 

          "Next time please retain from using curse words, Mr. La'r." Dakota shrugged his shoulders irritably--curse words were raging inside of him, she was lucky he didn't call her a cunt, because boy was he thinking it. 

          L'Cee stood up, holding her hands tightly behind her back. 

          : I was born with the name Luna Cee La'r, but go by the nickname L'Cee I am fifteen years old-- 

          She paused for a moment trying her best to stop her shaking legs.

          : --and I honestly just feel really sick right now and I just--I just want to go to my room.

          : My name is Donnie Caster, I am seventeen and I feel hopeful. 

          He smiled at everyone and then sat back down. 

           The stun of silence was hard to miss. How could he be hopeful?

 A/N: Now it wouldn't be a short story of mine if there was no confusion, but don't worry in time I'm hopeful you will comprehend .