Chapter 3: Lemon hehe xD (final part)

You were playing league as Teemo like the beta you are. Then Tyler1 comes home from a hard day of grocery shopping. He had only a couple bags, but he still looked alpha af while carrying them.

     "Bitch I got you some lemons" said the man who has an IQ of 195 (lol), "catch, boi!"

     He then chucked a hard ass Lemon at your head that knocked you out of your cool ass gaming chair and you face planted into vinyl flooring. You pulled your head out of the face shaped hole you made and jolted your head up to the man who got a 66 percent on a beauty test. You gave him an hangry look.

     "You fucking dwarf" you shouted, vinyl rocks poured out of your big mouth as you said it.
     "I'm 6'5 though" responded the man who is really 5'6.

     Flustered, you got up, grinning, while making a sound that sounds like Mega Man X's buster charging (another cool af game you should try). You march to the rusty ass door entrance and open the bitch. You turn around.

     "It's over, Tiler."
     "It's Tyler!!!"
     "Same thing, chicken!!!"

   You then marched out of the house (trailer) and you slammed the door with your now officially beta arms. Then you decided to go and make out with GreekGodx. He knew how to treat a man/lady, plus he cute af.

     Tyler was just as flustered as you are. He then picked up the now destroyed lemon that he threw at your head. He started to sob a bit, but not too much, or he'd lose his alpha status.

     "...Rwanda..." he sobbed slightly, even though your name was Sharqwisha.

     In the end it worked out for both of you. You got a new boyfriend and Tyler met his current girlfriend (forgot her name; too lazy to look it up in Google).

The end, hehe xD

Authors note: I forgot I started this story awhile back and I wanted to finish it. Sorry if you, for some reason, wanted more of this shitty joke fanfic. To be honest, this shouldn't have more than one, the joke got stale fast. If I ever write another Wattpad, it will probably be something that is actually enjoyable.

Please type "hehe xD" if you've enjoyed this garbage. Also, this lemon joke was completely original.