Chapter 2: Gym

You and Tyler1 Oakley went out on a date. You both felt the gym is a good place since you both are fucking ripped as hell. Both of you entered the Any Time Fitness (TM).

Tyler Waseu was barking like a cat, hyping the joint up. I believe the children call it "raging" (see kids? I can be #relatable). The last air bender strolled up to the weird lookin Bowflex contraption and picked it up, then began using it as a weight lift. You just rode the exercise bike because you skipped leg day. Due to that you looked like Koala Kong from Crash Bandicoot.

Some weird ass kid, whose playing Fortnite on his Samsung galaxy S2, just realized that Tyler1 was literally tossing around a Bowflex machine like how he tosses salads.

"Yoooooooooooooooo" the boy whispered to himself.

The boy took a picture of him for his Snapchat story but forgot he had his flash on. This temporarily blinded Tucker1, and caused him to drop the exercise machine on his head. The machine crushed his head into the floor and made the rest of his body defy gravity and stick up into the air.

Then Taylor1 had a brief autism attack:

"AWHEHUHEAWFSHLAWUAWEHUEAW"

Then the machine flew through the ceiling and most likely landed somewhere on Pluto. Tyler jolted up, looking unaffected from the damage. That was until he turned his head toward the boy that everyone figured out that his head was completely flat. It was more flat than: a pancake, the Earth, some random hoe's personality, and even an underage anime girl's breasts (sorry, I felt all of those were funny and I couldn't decide on which was the best).

Tyler started to scream very loud, the ground shook,  his eyebrows fell off, his forehead got bigger, and grew beautiful wad of spiky blonde hair from his head that reached all the way to his ass.

"This is the legendary super sayain 3, bitch boi" Ty informed the soon-to-be-dead child.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

Before the kid could finish that sentence, Tyler grabbed the boy at both his eyebrows and, without any effort, tore the boy in half. Perfectly straight down the middle. Then he karate chopped the two halves into two more halves, and those halves were cut into even more. Then once the kid was in like a million pieces, Tyler threw them all up into the air and fired a x20 kaoken kamehameha directly at them. They all had decimated on impact.

No one at the gym really minded this event at all because (a) the kid was a brat and (b) this wasn't the worse thing that happened here. It was still an average day at the gym. And it also made you even harder then before (your personality, not your penis).