Chapter 5

Harry POV

None of us recognized the voice who screamed for help, but either way me, Louis and Niall ran outside. Once outside we found a boy, dressed in a complete white gown. The outfit he was wearing looked a lot like the ones the men, who had been chasing me and Louis a few days ago, worn. The boy was carrying a passed out Liam, who seemed to be heavily bleeding. 

I heard a gasp coming from Louis at the sight of his boyfriend. He covered his mouth fast with his hand as I saw tears glistering in his eyes. Niall also looked a little shell-shocked. He, however, walked immediately over to the unknown boy carrying his best friend. Niall seemed to be looking for something, but wasn't able to find it. 

My eyes scanned over Liam's body and I saw blood dripping from his leg. 'Niall, look at his leg.' I said barely audible. Louis said that the woods isn't the safest place and the less you spoke outside, the better. I'm starting to understand what he meant by that.

Niall had found the wound that was still heavily bleeding. The boy had laid Liam down on the dirty ground and was now trying to calm Louis down, who absolutely hated the sight of blood. That it was the boy he was in love with who was losing blood also didn't help his situation. I was a bit torn between going to comfort Louis or helping Niall out. 

After looking back and forth between them, I saw that the still unknown boy had Louis under control, but Niall seemed to be struggling a bit Liam. I walked over to Niall and saw how his hands were shaking as he touched Liam's wound. 

As on instinct, I place my hand over Niall's. What happens after that, seems everything except real. Less than a minute later, Niall is holding the bullet in his hand and Liam is sitting up right. No sight of blood at all. 

Louis thought this was the perfect moment to spring into action as he walks over to Liam and jumps into his arms. Both start whispering into each other's ears. I have a feeling both are saying 'I love you', but I can't understand what exactly they are saying from here. Niall looks at me with wide eyes though. 

'How did you do that? A wound like that takes about a day to completely heal, even with my power!' Niall speaks really loud and immediately Liam, Louis and the other boy, who I still don't know, are making silencing motions. 

All eyes are on me though and I start to feel a little bit nervous. 'I-I don't know. It seemed like the best thing to do.' 

'To do what exactly?' The boy speaks up. 'I'm Zayn by the way, your friend Liam was attacked by the bosses of the factory. I sneaked upon them and managed to knock the two of them out. Liam directed me to here before he passed out.' 

His explanation makes sense, I want to ask about the factory, but I have a feeling I know already what he's talking about. The place me and Louis had been looking at almost every day with the people that looked like slaves. Maybe they were indeed slaves. 

'To put my hand over Niall's. I wanted to help him.' I mumble quietly. It stays completely silent, not even a sound coming from the woods. 

'Can we go inside? It's easier to talk there, cause I may have a theory to what Harry just did.' Zayn says and we all simply agree and Louis and Liam lead the way inside. Once we are all in, Niall locks the door as we all take a seat in the living area. Me, Zayn and Niall sitting on the old couch with the holes everywhere, while Liam sits in the other seat with Louis on top of him. 

I'm the last one to sit down on the left side of the couch, but as I sit down I feel a sting in my head. I close my eyes tight in discomfort. Niall, who is sitting next to me notices and places his hand on my forehead, but instead of making the pain lessen, it makes it worse.

'Stop touching him, Niall. He's trying to embrace his powers.' Zayn says and I want to ask him how he knows that, but the pain in my head is the only thing I can really focus on. I feel Niall remove his hand from my forehead though on Zayn's request. 

'So I just need to sit here and watch while I know he's hurting?' I hear Niall ask, it seems so far away even though he's sitting next to me. 

'No, I don't think he's hurting, he's healing.' However, those words of Zayn are the last I hear before I pass out. 

Niall POV

We all let out a gasp as Harry's body falls against mine. His breathing sounds uneven and his body is shivering. Not listening to Zayn, who said I should stop touching him, I place my hands underneath his shirt above his lungs.

I make sure my own breathing is even as I slowly breathe in and out. I feel Harry's chest starting to move in a regular rhythm again. His eyes stay closed but his breathing is back to normal pattern and he isn't shivering as badly anymore. 

'It seems like Harry's body is fighting against the power he obviously possesses. I've never seen someone react like this.' Zayn mumbles. 

'Have you seen other people with powers then?' Liam asks, looking genuinely interested. I'm only half listening, most of my attention is focused on the boy in my lap. He looks so weak right now. 

'You could definitely say that. I have my own powers, if I didn't have them I would probably be caught already. But besides that, I've seen a few others struggling like Harry, only they always seemed to gain some power, whilst Harry seems to lose strength.' Zayn says with a frown. 

'Time!' Louis suddenly exclaims, making my attention shift completely towards him. 'Harry can move back and forth in time!'