The Gloomy Night

The picture is not mine, but everything else is.:)

It was a stormy night, just as the day before, however today felt a bit different than yesterday. The air had a gloomy feel to it as if something was in the air.

In a house, in a room, there sat a girl. She was looking at her phone when suddenly it turned off, this would seem normal if not the fact her phone was at 65%.

When she finally looked away from her phone she notices the feeling, as if someone was looking at her.

She usually never alone at night seeing as she had 5 brothers, this was a first. Standing up she walked over to the door, slowly she backed away. She had the smart idea to hide under the covers till her brothers got home, but then she thought that would let whoever it was to come in the room and kill her.

That also meant she couldn't take a nap, closed her eyes or even look away for too long.

Thinking it couldn't get worse she heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

" Kekekekeke..."

This strange notice sends a chill down her spine, She then got more afraid when she heard what sounded like the sound of a knife hitting meat.

In that moment she felt a sudden surge of confidence, she walked to the door opening it but only a crack.

She saw nothing as all the lights were turned off. She was on the second floor and the kitchen was on the right, Next to her room. She turned around and walked to her closet in the back right corner there was an emergency flashlight.

However they never really use it so it didn't have batteries. the batteries were in the room across from hers.

She knew she didn't have enough courage to run across the hallway. She also knew this was the only way she was going to get any form of light.

She grabbed her blanket and sprinted to the room across when she got there she as quietly as possible closed the door and found the batteries, which where sitting on the bed.

She plugged the batteries into the flash long and pointed it into a corner not to alert the killer in her kitchen.

She softly walked out of the room and into the hallway that connected with the kitchen. She once again heard the creepy "Kekekeke". She walked down the hall way, to the corner of the hallway.

As she turned the corner there it was...a Pineapple In The Dark.

Im sorry, it was a sudden spark of inspiration. Thanks for reacting :}