Date night

Once again I'm not good at photo editing.

I got back to Shane's house and I felt like something weird was going on. Everyone wasn't there and all the lights where on. I got to the door and unlocked it.

As the door opened, Shane was standing there with a camera in my face.

Y/N: Erm hi (I say laughing)

Shane: I have a surprise for you. Well partly from me(he pushed the door fully open so I can get a full view of the room)

Y/N: OMG! I'm gonna cry

Andrew was stood there in a grey suit looking so amazing. He stood next to a table set for two with candles.

Andrew: Y/N, I'm sorry for everything that's happened. I was wondering if you would have this date with me (Andrew said awkwardly waiting for an answer)

I had tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

Y/N: of course I will. (I rand over to Andrew and hugged him)

Shane and Garrett aweeed in unison. Me and Andrew laughed.

We both took our seats at the table. Shane and Garrett disappeared for a moment.

Y/N: was this your idea?

Andrew: Yeah. Well Shane helped. I just really wanted to show you that I care and don't want you to go.

I help Andrews hand on the table.

Y/N: I'm not going home. (I smile at him, he looks at my hand then and me then smiles too)

Shane and Garrett come back dressed as waiters. Me and Andrew laugh.

Shane then hands me and Andrew a menu they made.

Shane: as you can see we have made a menu based on your favourite foods.

Y/N: this is so cute!

Shane: While we make the food. Andrew why don't you ask Y/N some questions?

Andrew: Sure! (Andrew picks a question out of the bag) what is your favourite rapper?

Y/N: Easy! Drake.

Andrew: no way, me too!

Y/N: old school drake or drake now?

Andrew: how old school?

Y/N: like take care.

Andrew: I can't decided i love his old stuff but his new songs like God's plan is just as good.

Y/N: I agree!

Shane: Next question I'm bored! (Everyone laughs)

Garrett: Y/N you pick a question!

Y/N: Okay. ( I pick a question out of the bag) this is my favourite question to ask! What is something you are passionate about.

Andrew: I like helping people achieve a goal they are capable of getting. Like Shane's videos, he's such a creative and talent guy and I think he didn't realise how great he was. So I guess I'm passionate about helping people take advantage of their talent. (I looked at him in awe)

Y/N: I love that. There's not that many people like that out there.

Andrew: (laughs) so what about you? What's ur passion?

Y/N: I suppose my passion is to spread positivity whether it's a musically, a conversation a video. I just wanna be able to take someone away from a bad situation if might not be for a long time but I like to show them in that short moment that it will get better.

Garrett, Shane and Andrew were almost crying.

Andrew: I knew thats why I liked you. (He laughed) you're such a thoughtful and kind person. Nobody's really like that anymore especially in the YouTube community.

I blushed at Andrews "that's why I like you" comment. Shane and Garrett brought in the food. We ate and answered a few more questions.

Shane: Okay Guys so that is the end of the video (shane carried on outroing his video)

Y/N: I really don't want it to end.

Andrew: me either.

Y/N: why don't we carry it on off camera ( we both smiled)

Andrew: Sure!

The rest of the night me and Andrew sat cuddle on the couch watching movies until we fell asleep. I was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time.