Andrews birthday

Today was Andrews birthday. He wasn't awake yet so I decided to grab my present and the cake I had bought for him and go wake him up. Andrew was sharing a room with Garrett so I didn't mind coming in, plus I had food so Garrett wouldn't be mad.

I placed the cake on the table next to the bed and I lightly shook Andrew. As he began to wake up I grabbed my phone and went into snapchat, I lit the candles and began to sing happy birthday. As I started singing I recorded Andrews face. After the song had finished Andrew blew his candles out and I uploaded the snapchat with the caption "Birthday Boy❤️" (media) I then gave Andrew his present.

As he was unwrapping his present I could see a smile creeping across his face. When he has fully unwrapped the present he jumped out of bed and hugged me.

Andrew: wow! Y/N you shouldn't have!
(He said still smiling)

Y/N: don't be silly! It's your birthday.
(I laughed)

I left Andrew and Garrett with the cake because I still wasn't feeling 100% I had to be happy because it was Andrews birthday and I wanted him to have a good day.

So I went back into the room and made sure all my bags where back because we where going back to Shane's house  tonight. After my bags where packed I crawled back into bed and lay there.

I lay there for about 20 minutes until Garrett came in. He was about to ask me something until he saw how bad I looked.

Garrett: Y/N! What's wrong? (He said closing the door behind him so no one could hear us)

Y/N: I really like Andrew.

Garrett: So why are you so upset?

Y/N: Shanes going to set him up with Megan and he's totally inlove with her. (A tear rolled down my cheek)

Garrett: Y/N, you should tell Andrew how you feel. (Garrett said while hugging me)

After moments of crying, I sorted myself out and made myself presentable to leave the room. Tonight is the night Shane is going to surprise Andrew. I can't tell him how I feel. Not now!

————————————————————————
I'm still new to this writing fanfic so that's why it's a little bad.

Hope you guys like it tho ❤️