The big reveal

"Justin!" I shout as I see him on the ground aiming his gun towards a shadow with burning red eyes, I throw a table across towards it with the black smoke as Michael pulls out a sword from nowhere and runs for the Sin. I run over to Justin and help him up.

"Where's Lucifer?"

"I don't know, but last I saw him was in there" he says as he points to the room that I went in before I was chased out, I help him to his car as I close the doors and run back in, towards the room as Michael deals with the demon.

"Lucifer?" I call out as I run into the room seeing him in the corner of the room on his knees as he sobs.

"Diana, Diana" he repeats as I turn him towards me to see his eyes fogged over.

"Lucifer!" I shout as I shake his shoulders, he drops to the ground crying pathetically as I run a stressful hand through my hair getting angrier.

"Conner!" I scream as I run out of the room, I frantically look around seeing light clash with darkness as he turns to me.

"Use your eyes!" Michael yells from across the rink, the demon hits him as he flies towards me ramming into the wall and falling down.

"What do you think I'm looking with?" I say to him as I see the demon looking at me.

"With your demon eyes!" he yells back as he grabs the sword and plunges it into the creatures leg as it roars out in pain, I close my eyes for a moment as I think about Conner and the need to find him, soon the roaring from the creature numbs out as I slow down my breathing.

"Conner" I say as I open my eyes and see the darkness is changed to let me see in this predator like vision, heat radiates off of objects that are hot as the cool ones stay a low blue. I remember when Conner tells me about how wolves are much warmer then humans and I run towards heat with my hands out in front of me making sure that I don't trip on anything.

"Conner!" I shout as I see him hanging from his wrists on the ceiling, his head droops down onto his chest as I look around trying to figure out where to go.

"What the fuck!" I shout in frustration as I can't remember where this is in the rink, I look around and notice that objects are slowly floating around the big area by themselves as a mechanical laughter rings in my ears.

"Who are you?" I shout at the voice, I see a table and jump on it as it slowly floats up towards Conner but starts moving on it's own as it makes a different route.

"Oh how naive are you?" she says, the voice is feminine as my brain kicks over the mind blank.

"Diana?"

"It's mum for you baby"

"You're not my mum! You're tried to use powers that you can't control!" I shout at her, she laughs as the table suddenly drops; I get to my feet and jump hitting the floor as I get to my feet and take the hit of this force.

"Where are you! Come out of the shadows you coward!" I shout at her, she laughs as I feel the force push me to the ground, I watch as Conner slowly swings.

"Oh my poor baby, he's turned you against me" she says, this deep blue oval appears in front of me as this thin woman walks out of it, a long glowing white dress carves her body perfectly as her eyes seem to be the colour of the moon during the summer. Her midnight hair is sharp down her cheeks as her skin is as clear as fresh snow that's fallen from the once clear skies.

"Stop this!" I shout as she laughs and waves a hand to the side, the force disappears as I get up off of my feet.

"You don't have to do this, you don't need to be all powerful," I say to her, tears spring to my eyes as her perfect teeth show themselves from her heart shaped lips.

"Oh my princess," she says, I make fists by my side as I look around her seeing anything that can help me get to Conner.

"I do" she says, she throws a desk at me as I jump out of the way as the darkness summons itself inside of me, I push my hands down my sides as a cloud lifts me into the air, I slice my hand through the air as a cloud does the same with the rope that holds Conner up, he drops as a cloud catches him and places him onto the floor.