Back To The Past! Lets Go!

Episode(s): 202 -203

"Mahad, is something the matter?" asked Aknadin as Mahad's ring started to glow.

"We are in the presence of pure evil," he said.

"Oh no," said Aknadin. After that a guard fell to the floor.

"Who goes there?" asked Seto. The Pharaoh held his wife and child close, ready to attack to protect them.

"Pardon the interruption, but it appears that someone left me off the guest list!" said a man.

"Bakura! What do you want from me?" asked the Pharaoh.

"Now, is that anyway to talk to an old friend, your Highness? You know why I am here," said Bakura

"The Millennium Items!" said the Pharaoh. He walked in front of his family. The queen gave her son to a maid to take him away from the danger.

"So you have been paying attention to me all these years!" said Bakura as he started to laugh.

~ With Yugi and the others ~

"Okay, let me see if I get this straight, Shadi. The only way to get to the Pharaoh is find a door way in the Millennium Puzzle?" said Yugi. Shadi told him yes and then started to explain to him that he would go with him to help him.

"That's it! We're going with you!" said Joey.

"All for one and one for all!" said Tristan.

"Thanks guys, really, but I'm doing this alone," said Yugi.

"Are you nuts!" yelled Tea.

"I already put you guys in danger enough," he started, but Lilly cut him off.

"So! We were the ones that followed you! And besides! I am not letting my boyfriend go alone!"

"Yeah, you should know that you can't get rid of us that easily!" said Joey.

"Everyone, hold hands and concentrate," said Shadi. "We must pull our energy."

They stood in a circle, holding hands. Shadi then activated his Millennium Key to get then into the puzzle.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"I hope I didn't ruin your little celebration gentlemen," said Bakura.

"Your mockery is a disrespect to the Pharaoh and for that you will be punished, rouge!" said Seto.

"Not so fast! I am from the out skirts of the kingdom, so your rules don't apply to me! Now, if you wouldn't mind, hand over your Millennium Items!"

"What!"

"I didn't mean for free! I come bearing gifts!" said Bakura as he dropped gold items to the floor.

"You stole those!" said the queen. Bakura then brought out the former Pharaohs coffin.

"You have taken things to far!" said the Pharaoh in anger.

"Your soul must be judged by the millennium items!" said the queen. They commenced with it for Shada to say it was too small of a tablet to seal the beast in. Bakura just laughed and summoned his beast.

"Unbelievable!" said Aknadin. "How can such a creature live in the heart of a petty thief?"

"Let me introduce you to my friend, Diabound meet the Pharaoh, Pharaoh, meet the instrument of your end!" Bakura said. The queen gasped, afraid for her husband.

"I fear you are wrong! Millennium Rod! Activate!" said Seto as he used his powers to seal the monster. "Just as I thought, his soul has been cleansed!"

"Thank you master Seto, you saved my life! That awful creature was controlling my mind, and now I'm finally free!" he said in an innocent voice, thought that quickly changed. "Free to annihilate you, that is!"

"Impossible!" said Seto.

"It didn't work!" said Aknadin. The stone then started to crack.

"This doesn't make any sense!"

The stone broke.

"It looks like I have already won this game before it has even begun!" said Bakura.

~ With Yugi ~

"Yugi! Come on! Wake up pal!" said Joey as he started to shake Yugi.

Yugi was lying on the floor with Lilly's head resting on his chest. Tea and Tristan were knocked out further away. Yugi and Lilly then woke up. Both Teens sat up.

"You okay Joey?" asked Lilly as she rubbed her head. Joey just smiled at the two. He then turned to wake the other two.

"Where are we?" asked Tea.

"We're inside the millennium puzzle, remember?" said Yugi.

"This place seems bigger than last time, did you do some remodeling?" asked Joey.

Shadi then appeared.

"The puzzle is a reflection of the Pharaoh's mind and is ever changing."

"No wonder," said Lilly.

"Yeah," said Joey as he then pissed off Shadi.

"Alright, Shadi old pal, use that millennium thingy of yours and point us in the right direction!" he said.

"It's a millennium Key!" yelled Shadi.

~ With the Pharaoh~

"I told you that you would be helpless against the dark power of my Diabond!" laughed Bakura.

"Sacred guardians of the Pharaoh, we must unite to fight this advisory!" said Aknadin.

"Yes!" said everyone else as they got prepared to fight.

They did their best but could not beat him. They summoned their monsters to try and beat him, but were no match.

"Stay here!" said the Pharaoh as he had his wife sit on the throne

"Be careful!" said his Queen. He then moved in front of his council.

"Leave this place before I am forced to remove you!" said the Pharaoh.

"Pharaoh!" said Aknadin.

"Please allow us to battle this intruder for you!" said Seto.

"Bakura! Is this the ultimate shadow game you spoke of? Disrespecting my ancestors! You have reached a new low!" said the Pharaoh.

"You don't know the first thing about them!" said Bakura. He then went on bad mouthing the Pharaoh and his ancestors. He then went in for the final attack!

"You have forgotten that I can summon the gods!"

"Only the chosen King can do that!" said Sahera.

"Could it be, that you are the king?" said the old man.

A huge light accord and forced all to cover their eyes.

"I summon Obolisk, the tormentor!" said the Pharaoh. Everyone was shocked.

"This can't be happening!" yelled Bakura. The two monsters attacked, causing a huge light show. The attacks counseled out.

Realizing that he could not win at that moment in time, Bakura left. Guards then went after him.

"My love!" said the queen as she followed her husband outside, only to see the city being attacked. "Oh no!"

"Get back inside!" said the Pharaoh. The queen nodded and went inside.

~ With the others ~

They searched and tried their best to find the door, but no luck!

~ With the Pharaoh~

He met Mana and learned more about his past.

'I was friends with Mana since we were children and Sahera since she and her brother came to the palace to train to be royal guards, that would explain the close bond I have with them,' thought the Pharaoh as he watched his wife and best friend play with his son. 'I hope I can protect them. I need to protect them.'