The Second and Third Duel

After the first duel everyone went to their rooms except for Serenity, Joey, Tristan, Duke, and Yugi. They were looking for Seto so that he could get the blimp to land so that Ryou could be taken to a hospital. They were going to go room by room when Lilly and her little brothers came out of the elevator in front of them.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Lance.

"This is a restricted area!" said James.

"Hay you guys!" yelled Joey.

"Where is your brother?" asked Yugi.

"In his room right there, but you don't want to disturbed him!" said Mokuba as he pointed to the room right next to him. Joey went and started to bang on it. Seto opened up and everyone went inside. Yugi started to talk to him about Ryou and how he needed help. Seto kept refusing. Then Lilly and Serenity went up to him.

"Please Kaiba show some compassion," started Serenity.

"Pretty please" finish Lilly as he turned to look at them.

"How can you say no to those faces?" asked Tristan.

"Lilly and Serenity are right!" yelled Duke.

"Kaiba please!' said Serenity.

"Isn't someone's health more important than your silly game?" asked Lilly as both girls put their heads down. Tristan and Duke went to stand in front of them to prove their point.

After a few minutes, Seto called the medical team and told them to go get Ryou. The younger brothers then went to their room to play. Everyone then left his room. Lilly went back and gave him a hug.

"Thanks big brother!" she said while she hugged him. He hugged her back.

"You're welcome," he said. Lilly then smiled at him.

"Don't worry, Serenity doesn't like Tristan or Duke, so you still have a chance!" She said.

"What?" he asked while blushing. She let go of him, smiled, and winked.

"You know what I'm talking about!" she said as she headed to the door.

"Hikari!"

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone," she said as she left leaving her brother blushing like crazy.

Once she got outside Tristan and Duke started to flirt with her and Serenity. Duke and Tristan then went to the duel arena to look for Ryou's Millennium Ring, Serenity and Joey went to their rooms, and Lilly decided to go with Yugi and talk about the tournament so far.

Lilly was sitting in a chair in Yugi's room going through her deck and looking at her cards. While going through them she saw three that were placed backwards and had a note on them. She took them out of her deck and put her deck down.

"What is it Lilly?" Yugi asked her.

"These cards were placed in my deck and they're backwards, they also have notes covering the picture on them," she said as she showed him.

"Weird. Why don't we see what they are?" he asked. She started to take the notes of. Once it was of she saw that they were the Toon Light Magician Girl, Toon Light Magician, and a Toon Blue Eyes the White Dragon.

"Wow!" she said as she showed him.

"Aren't those cards Pegasus would have?" he asked.

"I guess. Let's look at the notes" she said as she grabbed them. Two were blank but the third had a note.