[The Empress and the Phantoms DATE + STALKERS?!]

Hurrah~! Its the much awaited date of our beloved Kurohime and Kuroko! What will happen ne? Interested? I am too~ I'll dedicate this one to T3tsUmi04 for helping me with some scenes! So.....Here we gooo!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[The Empresses and the Phantom's DATE! + STALKERS?!]

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. No classes no homeworks, just relaxation.

A certain teal haired girl is drinking her usual morning tea while watching an anime. Her phone rang as she was sipping some of her drink. She received a message from her next door neighbor, Tetsuya.

Message:

Subject: Good morning.

  I'll be meeting you at the park. See you soon.

"Hmm? So were not walking together?" she flipped her phone closed as she finished her tea. "Might as well  do some preparations ne?" she proceeded to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Kuroko was just exiting his house as our Hime is taking a bath. He made his way to the park and sat on a bench. He wanted to relax his mind from everything especially his beloved sister whom he missed very much.

.....

Kurohime was wearing a darker shade of teal colored blouse with a black skirt. She wore a black berret and black thigh high socks and shoes to match. She made sure she has her lucky item which is a black stuffed rabbit,about half a meter long.

She was hugging the rabbit while skipping happily. Her teal colored hair falls perfectly as she skip down the sidewalks making people look at her. Plus shes dressed to cutely for a normal saturday.

"Hmm.. Is this considered a date?" she immediately blushed as she burried her face on her stuff toy. "What am I thinking! How shameless of you Akashi Kurohime!" she mentally lectured herself.

Moments later she arrived at the park only to see a boy wearing a light teal polo with its collar colored black and black pants wearing a dark teal scarf around his neck while looking up  to the sky with his eyes closed.

"He looks rather....sad?" she muttered under her breath. "Tetsu-kyun!! Im here! Sorry for the wait."

"Ah Kurohime-chan, dont worry I just arrived here minutes ago so... shall we go now?"

"To where?"

"The amusement park maybe?"

"The one over there?!" she points at a nearby amusement park "Will we ride the roller coster and the ferris wheel?!"  she started grinning upon imagining all those fast and high rides. What can we say right? She's to obsessed with heights.

"Yeah. So... lets go?" he offered his hand to her.

KUROHIME

"Yeah. So... lets go?" he offered his hand to me while giving me a slight smile. 0 /// 0. Such a rare item!

Anywho before we started walking out the park. My eyes widen on the sight I saw. Theres a tall observatory tower in the middle of the park surronded by fountains. I tugged his shirt and pointed at the tower.