[Akashi Kurohime]

• Dedicated to Kuroko Tetsumi

[Akashi Kurohime]

*knock knock*

I was awaken by the knocking at my door. Why do they like to wake up so early anyway? Its still summer for goodness sake.

“My Lady. The Young Master would like to speak to you. So I came over to wake you up.”a maid said from the other side of my door.

“What does he want this early in the morning? It better be worth it.” I replied while still yawning.

“The Young Master didn’t say anything in particular M’lady. He just want to talk to you right now.”I sighed and shouted that I’ll be ready.

I brushed my hair and teeth. I fixed my bed before going out. I don’t want to rely on them too much. Also I hate it when they clean my room. My stuff will be rearranged.

“What is it Sei--!”I quickly avoided a flying scissor to my face which ended up stabbing the wall. “What was that for?!”I shouted surprised.

“Nice reflexes as always Kurohimr.”he replied smirking.

“What could you possibly want this early in the morning?"

“So…”I sat down on the couch infront of him, “Do you know what school you’ll be attending?”he asked while sipping on his tea.

“Well I already have a school in mind. Why do you ask?”

"I just wanted to say that I already enrolled at Rakuzan. When will you take the test? I bet youre choice is Rakuzan too right?"  (Sei and Kurohime are already second years)

"I would like you to know that I did'nt picked your school, aniki."

"Thats grea--" he stopped midway and looked at me with eyes of confusion and disbelief.

"I decided to study at Seirin." I beamed

"Why would you choose to attend that no name schoo--!" I threw a scissor at him which only hit the couch he is sitting on.

"Kurohime." he said with a warning tone, while looking at the scissors that stabbed the chair he's sitting on.

"You dare say that again and I wont hesitate to throw a knife next time."

"Fine." He replied simply.

"I heard that. By the way, Sumi-nyan will be arriving after lunch to pick me up and help me enroll to Seirin."

"Y-You mean Tetsumi?" he said stuttering. "She already came back?"  Well I think something happened between this two. I am really intrigued but I will keep my nose out of this. Its not my story to tell anyway.

(You can read the KnB Fanfic Promises by one of role play best friend, fAirYgUrl_07 ^w^)

------**^^**------

-SEIRIN HIGH-

"Tetsumi~! Thanks for helping me enroll. Are you going to study here too?"

"Well Kuro-pon, I would like too but my doctor said I should study in a place with a lot of fresh air. And he also told me that Kyoto is the best place for me. I cant argue with that right? He's my doctor afterall" she explained to me

"Bummer! I would have to start socializing more should I?"

   After that I escorted her to the train station to catch her ride to Kyoto. I bid her goodbye and returned to our house. Or some calls it a mansion?

"Welcome back Milady" the maids said while bowing their heads as I pass by.

"How did your day go Kurohime? Enrolled yet?" Sei-kyun asked as he was going down the stairs.