Chapter Two

Okaii chapter two here we come!!  still no one direction yet... sorry loves!

PIcture is what i think Lucy looks like. I know katie Holmes isn't 22, shes like 33. But I picked her for a reason!

*********************************************************************************************************

       I knew I was dreaming. I had to be. I hadn't even made my wish yet and i'm positive i didn't wish to see One Direction, yet here I was. Standing behind them backstage. Waiting for them to turn around and see me. I saw Niall turn around first then Harry and Louis. Then Liam and Zayn. They opened their mouth ready to say something.

"kelseeeyy." What the... They are saying my name?

" Kelsey... KELSEY!!" I felt myself being shaken then I jerked awake and saw my mum right in front of my face. I knew the dream was too good to be true. I'm never going to meet 1D. But it was my choice.

"ahhh!" I turned so i could get out of her face but somehow managed to fall off my bed. Taking the covers and all the pillows with me.

"Mum!! What are you doing?!"

"Trying to get you up! What does it look like.?"

"Like you're making pancakes"

"har har har. Kels you have to get up! The person from the Make-A-Wish foundation will be here any minute!"

"Oh no! I still have to shower."

" Well you better make it quick!"

I jumped up off the floor and ran to my bathroom. I tore my clothes off, ok not literally and jumped in the shower.

                                                            **Alanna P.O.V. (Mum)**

 Actually the lady was already here. I purposefully didn't wake Kelsey up for a reason. She is not wasting her wish on me. No sir or m'am I smiled at the nice young looking lady.

"Hi sorry she's just getting ready. But there was something I wanted to tell you. I've talked with Kelsey about her wish and she plans to use it on me. And I'm flattered that she wants to do that but I know that she really would love to meet One Direction.  She loves them. She watches their videos like every night. I've never seem something that can make her smile or laugh that much, as much as these boys do. She told me that she wasn't going to wish to meet them because they were too busy with their lives to meet her. But I know it's on her bucket list to meet them. And if she doesn't get this kidney transplant she may very well die and never meet them. Do you think you could send her to their last concert on Friday that is in England? If I have to I will pitch in with the expenses. Any thing to get my daughter her true wish."

"I understand Mrs. Scott, but she has to make the wish."

I was heart broken. How am I going to get her to meet them now. Oh she just has to meet them before she dies. They make her so happy. They could get her mind off the dysplasia.

                                                                    **Kelsey P.O.V**

 I finally got out of the shower and threw clothes on.  I walked out my room and shut my door. I made my way down the stairs and into the living room and saw a nice young lady sitting with my mum.

"Hi, sorry I was getting ready."

"Oh it's no problem. My name is Lucy and I'm here to get your wish." She looked really young. Like early 20's.