Chapter Three

SOOO recap... last thing that happened was Kelsey made her wish then later had major pain from the dysplasia and ending up passing out!! OH NO!

SO new chapter... AND to all those lovely people who read this all i ask is a simple comment or vote just to know I'm doing something if anything right.

I dedicated this to the first person to comment on the story!

SO SO SO SO the boys will be making an appearance soon. :) lol maybe in this chapter maybe not.... we shall seee!!!

ANYWAYS!!!!! ON WITH MY STORY!!

**********************************************************************************************

                                                 Monday    **NEXT MORNING**

                                                           **LUCY P.O.V.**

Alrighty now, Let's get this wish started. I picked up my office phone and called my cousin.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nora!!" She hated when I used that nickname.

"LUCY!!!" She whined. :You know I hate that nickname!" See....

"I know Nora. I know"

"Nora isn't even in my name." Gosh so technical.

I simply replied "So" and we laughed it off.

"So Luc what's up?"

"Well actually Nora, This is a business call. I've been assigned a new wish. And I think it's going to be the best yet."

"Oooh. CAN I HELP!!" She shouted into the phone.

"Actually yes." I told her my plan. "But don't say anything yet. I have to it's my wish. Actually can I have your boyfriends number:? That way i can set everything up."

"Yeah sure. This is so exciting!!!."

"I know right!!" She gave me the number I needed and we said our goodbye's

"See you soon Luc!"

"Bye Nora!!!!" After I hung up the phone I dialed the number Nora gave me.

"Hello?" Said a voice.

"Hi, I'm from the Make-A-Wish Foundation. How would you like to grant a wish?"

"Come again?" He asked confused. I explained to him what the organization did and how he could help me.

"Oh! I think that is a smashing idea!"

"Great! Oh and your girlfriend is in on it too. She is my cousin so we will be keeping in touch."

He paused "..... You wouldn't happen to be Lucy would you...?"

"The one and only!" I said smiling.

"You know you could have started with that. Would have made this a lot easier."

"Eh.. Could have but i didn't.. Anyways do you think you can get every thing set up for later in the week?"

"Oh yeah sure! It'll be a piece of cake!."

"Great! Thanks so much. And i'll be checking in with nora in two days with a report. Alright then i've got to go now! Byee!!"

"Bye lucy!!"

I hung up the phone and texted Alanna, Kelsey's mom, the news.

                                                       ** Kelsey's P.O.V.**