Changed But Human

I don't know if I should keep writing or not so let me know whether or not it should be continued. Thanks! :)

Prologue

Three figures were standing in a dark steel room. All that was inside was a steel table and three chairs. "Agent Victoria Banks reporting for duty sir." A tall sleek female broke the silence.

"Victoria, we have another mission for you. Highly dangerous and top secret which is why we are in this vault discussing it." A tall buff man sat down as he continued speaking. "Our spies have reported strange alien activity in High Oaks Mall. The Alien Growth Serum has been spotted and we need to get our hands on it. That serum holds the key to all alien species. That research is what was stolen two years ago from the famous Dowe Lab breakout. We are trusting you to go there and retrieve it. Safely. Agent Charles Sparks will assist you." The man motioned for the third figure to sit down. He was wearing a suit and had blonde hair. He looked young for his age. "Agent Sparks has just been transferred from the department in India. Suspectedly, that's where the Russian government was hiding it. But our spies also report that there a another building. Newly acclaimed in Florida, where foreign scientists are trying to make copies of this serum. Your mission will begin tomorrow."

"Thank you sir. I won't let you down."