Y'all Got Me Fucked Up

We've been sitting in the living room of Shadow's house for almost an hour starring at each other.

Cherry, Britt, and I was all sitting on the couch together. 

Cherry was holding Mari-Yae in her lap and I had Malcolm in mine with Britt leant up against my side.

8-Ball and Black was just starring us down until Shadow broke the silence.

"Um Britt was it?"

"My name is Brittany. " she corrected.

"Watch yo damn mouth when you talking to somebody grown." Black growled.

"Im grown to and I can talk-" I slapped Britt in the shoulder.

"Watch it he is still your dad."

"Im sorry." she said putting her head down.

"As I was saying Britt why dont you and the kids come and get something eat since y'all aint get a chance to eat at the restaurant." Shadow said as nice as possible.

"Nawl they good they gone stay where we can see them." Cherry said tightening her grip on Mari.

"Shut the fuck up." 8-Ball said. "Britt get yo ass up and take them with you. Say one thing smart and im gone beat the hell out of you."

Britt got up and grabbed a reaching Malcolm and Mari's hand. Cherry looked down at her hands

"Whatever your going to do get it the fuck over and done with." Cherry said. 

She looked she was about to break down and cry.

I just sat there starring at my hands in my lap. All the effort we put into keeping the kids away from this life is now trashed.

"Tiny you aint got shit to say?" Black said starring at me.

"Whats to say Black? Im sorry. Im sorry I took your kids away. Im sorry I couldn't deal with yo abuse." I said letting tears drip down from my eye.

"Get up." Black said coming towards me I looked up at him and let the last tear I would cry in front of him fall.

I stood up and looked this man in the eye I couldn't believe that I actually messed up this bad.

We had to go out to eat we just couldn't eat with Cherry made.

I'm taking full responsibility for this, this is my family I promised them that this wouldnt happen.

My son will be introduced to a whole new way of living one I didn't want him to know.

Black grabbed my hand and started walking towards the stairs. You have to drag me along because I was slowing myself now.

My heart is in a frenzy right now. I love Black and I know he love me too but love makes you do crazy things.

We walk down a long narrow hallway and Black came to a stop in front of a big mahogany door.

My heart was about to beat out of my chest. As many times as I pissed him off I know this one has got to be the top one.

Black open the door and all I saw was a big canopy bed to surrounded with light brown sheets around it.

Black pulled me to the bed and set me down gently which was a shocker. Black look into my eyes and smiled at me.

" You know I love you right and because I love you so much I can't let go of what you just did to me for 2 years I've been looking for you for you my daughter . Then to top it all off you were pregnant with my son. So you know I've been trying to have . Do you know how sick me and 8 ball has been looking for y'all. "

" I know but what did you expect us to do. Cherry was pregnant and 8 ball kept hitting her. And you threw me up against a freaking mirror. What were we supposed to do just sit there and wait for y'all to slowly kill us? At least this way we'll get it over with faster."

" You think im going to kill you. Oh no baby that would be way to easy. How would you feel if we took them away from you?" Black said caressing my cheek.

"Black please thats not funny."

"Oh it wasn't a joke. Were going to leave you and Cherry here and take the kids." He was smiling at me.

My whole stomach droped when he said that.

"No Black please Britt got a full scholarship to Brown. And our kids need us. Malcolm cant sleep if im not near him. Mari crys if she cant hear Cherry's voice. They need us like we need them. Black please i'll do anything you want."

I was grabbing at the bottom of Black's shirt. I needed to convince him to let us keep them.

"Then get on your knees."

I looked at Black like are you out of yo fucking mind. Ive never done this not even before so I dont know why the fuck he think I would now.

"Your gonna do it cause if you dont you never gonna see Malcolm again and thats a guarentee."

I looked at him and saw the seriousness in his eyes. I got on my knees and did whatever I had too, in order to get my baby back.

{3 Weeks Later}

"Tiny! Bitch stop playing so damn much.... Tiny get the fuck off me man damn." I was laying on Cherry trying to kiss her

"But Cherry I love you just let me kiss you." I said reaching to kiss her again.

"Get the fuck down Tiny damn bitch!" She pushed my ass all the way off her.

"Tiny..." Black said walking through the door.

"Yes.."

"Get Malcolm man he getting on my fucking nerves." He said laying a crying Malcolm by my feet.

I reached for him but he was already in my lap sniffing my hair to calm him down.

"Ma..." Mari was screaming for Cherry.

"8 Ball bring me my damn baby." Cherry screamed sitting up.

Not even three seconds later 8 Ball walked holding Mari-Yae while she ate some ice cream.

"Watch who the fuck you talking too man." 8 Ball said handing her to Cherry.

Black had sat down next to me and was trynna kiss all up on my neck. I guess you can say things went back to normal but they didnt.

Brittany is going to brown and there is nothing any of us can do about it. Black and 8-Ball was trying to tone their craziness down and in the process they proposed. 

Were going to have a double wedding and I guess you can say live happily ever after, but then again all good things do come to an end.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
LIKE THIS BOOK LOL SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS AND NOW I AM GOING TO WORK ON FINISHING "PLAYING WITH FIRE" IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT PLEASE DO. LOVE YOU ALL AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF BRITTANY AND SHADOW HAD LITTLE SUMN SUMN GOING ON? LET ME KNOW....