My Thug Boss

Okay so you know those naked girls in the movies that pack weed and crack and all that other oso good things in a werehouse. Welp thats me except I dont walk around with my tities out thats ussually for the girls that fuck the dealers and thats something I would never do.

Oh and excuse my rudeness my name is Tiny by the Way. My friend Cherry and I are the only ones with clothes on. We aint no virgins but we damn sure not about to be busting open left and right unlike these hoes thats trynna get the easy way out by becoming a baby momma to a drug dealer.

Cherry is the only person I would trust with my life in this shit hole of a place. We have so much in comin like for instance she grew up in a orphanage and so did I. She had crappy ass foster parents and so did I. She's nineteen and so am I haha I'm enjoying myself. Cherry is my ride or die bitch and theres nothing in the world I wouldnt do to make her happy.

Oh and the KingPin that I work for is fucking crazy. He shows no mercy not for women, children, nothing he just dont care. He has killed over 300 people in one week. Everybody knows what he do but yet they do nothing including police officers and judges.

When people in our city come up dead and Black killed them the police put it down as suicide, because thats exactly what the fuck it is when you piss him off.

I mean would you bite the hand that feed you and your family. Black signs everybody paycheck, he's 34 and has been running shit since he was 17. Everybody got mad respect for him but I think he's a cold hearted monster. Well a sexy cold hearted monster.

He has ripping muscles, a few tattoos on his arms, and dreads. Oh and dont get me started on his teeth ooh his teeth are so white you would think he be drinking bleach. If its one thing i love about a men its his teeth.

He got two girls that he fuck around with his babymoma Tareasa and his side chick Nena.Tareasa got a fifth teen year old daughter by Black and she the only child Black got and Tareasa damn sure not gone put him on child support. Nena a bitch he started fucking with after Tareasa had they daughter.

They the only bitches that can say Black fucked them and be telling the truth with all the shit going around now and days I guess Black decided to limit his sexual activities. Anyways lets move on Cherry and I was at work right now extra ass bored just talking shit.

"Hey have you heard about Jack? When Black find him you know he gone be a dead man." Cherry whispered not wanting everybody in our bussiness.

"Yea he asked me if I wanted to come I told his ass no not about to get me killed."

"What girl you betta shut up cause if one of these hoes hear they sholl gone tell him and then Imma be lonely."

I laughed at her silly ass I aint worried about none of these females but Black you couldnt pay me enough to talk back to his ass.

"Yea well I said no so-" I stopped talking mid sentence cause it got quiet than a mothafucka in here. I lifted my head up to see Black walking in with his main Boys.

Black looked so good in his navy blue suit he looked professional as fuck. He took his jacket and handed it to his right hand man 8-Ball. Who if you ask me he just as fucking bad, hell maybe even worse he another king pin but he one king pin I will never work for.

He one of those bosses that will will sneak up on yo ass at work to see if you working and if you not he'll shoot yo ass. Or if he come to the trap mad yo ass is dead it dont matter if it was yo fault or not Its just the type of motha fucka he is.

"Where the fuck is Pancho?"

Was all he said before everybody pointed to the back room where Pancho was fucking some girl name Trish. Which is nasty because Trish got Aids andnot to many people know that. The only reason I know is because I volunteer at a health clinic. What can I say I do have my moment.

Black started walking back there. He wallked right pass me and looked at me for a milla second before he continued with his stroll. Not even two seconds later...

Bang

"Man what the-"

Black was dragging Pancho out here in front of us booty balls naked by his throat in one hand and Trish by her hair in the other. Crying kicking and screaming all that shit wasnt helping her all it was doing was making Black Irritated as fuck.

"Shut the fuck up before I shoot you in your fucking throat." Black said it so calm that it was fucking scary.

"Now Pancho Imma ask yo ass one simple question and if you lie Im shooting you and yo girl do you understand?" Pancho nodded his head not saying one word.

"Where the fuck is my money?"

Pancho eyes got big as hell we only deliver Black his money every three days and Jack been gone for two.

"Black I.. I sent you your money you gotta believe me man. I wouldnt double cross you like that man. I owe you my life why would I-" this mothafucka was studuring.

"Shut the fuck up all I want is my money no excuses now where is your driver?"

"Jack havent came in to work for almost two days sir." I had to stiffle a laugh this mtf act so tough but Black got him acting like a little pussy but I guess some slipped cause Cherry popped the fuck out my arm.

"Oww bitch!" I semi-whispered yelled this bitch always hitting me.

"Shut the fuck up before Black hear yo simple minded head ass." she whispered back man she so damn lucky she my bitch cause I would have went the fuck off in this bitch.

"Who the fuck know where Jack Is?"

Some random ass thot raised her hand like we was in school or some shit. But thats not even what made me mad. What made me mad was that she was looking at me.

"Bitch speak." Black said not looking away from Pancho.

The Girl pause because Trish was still crying and it sounded nasty as fuck. Black let out a agrivated sigh. Right when 8-Ball shot her right between the eyes.

"Finally." Black said.

"Now what was you saying?"

"You should probly ask Tiny her and Jack been fiucking around for the longest."

My face scrunched at this hoe she really trynna get me killed and for the recore I aint never fuck Jack ever. Dont give a damn how good he look I diont do drug dealers. Ok Ok Im lying he did give me head before but that was it I aint suck him off and he damn sure aint stick me with shit.

"Bitch you lien." Cherry said rolling her eyes.

"And where the fuck is Tiny?" Black asked ignoring Cherry's little outburst.

"Oh hell nawl dont do that shit you stupid ass thot. I dont fuck around with Jack never have and never will. Got me fucked up me and Cherry the only ones not fucking these no good ass niggas and you gone have the audacity to say sum-"

"Tiny shut the fuck up for you get killed." Cherry said muffing me making me even more mad.

"Bitch dont muff me this hoe shouldnt be lieing how bout you get yo ass up and go muff her shit. See you know what when this shit over I quit I aint sign up for this shit. I swear on my moma-"

"Bitch shut up-"

"Who Bitch?" I said it and regretted it Black started walking over to me and I wanted to fucking run.

"I didnt mean it Black it slipped."

Black grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me out by my hair I let out a scream and when he started going to the door I wanted to cry.

"Shut up right fucking now!"

"Black please dont kill me i am so sorry i will never disrespect you again please i swear."

Black stood me up when we got to his car then I felt some thing hit me and then all I slowly drifted to the darkness.