Cheers. To you.

We drove to the mall and I headed straight for Victoria Secret. I mean I have the dress I definitely gonna wear but a girl needs the perfect undergarments to go with a perfect dress. I found strapless bras in all sorts of colors. Now my dress is white, but I could where a neon green bra and it would be unnoticeable. I saw a lacey bright pink bra, I found my size and then a laced trim, but cotton crotch thong. “I’m going to go try on the bra. Ok?” I told Evelynn she nodded and I found a person and she showed me to a fitting room and I tried it on and it fit amazingly!! I squealed silently and took it off and got back into my clothes and walked out and bought my two items. Then we walked out and back to my car and we came home and we started to prep the house for a party. In my father’s office we put away ALL the valuables and then I locked the door and put the key in my pillow case. Then we set out food and drinks, non alcoholic. Then Evelynn and I began to get ready in my bedroom.

Once we were done getting ready we heard the doorbell ring. We walked down stairs and opened the door to see Austin Mahone and two of his friends and we invited them in. Then as soon as they walked in we saw more people pulling up. Before we knew it we had a house full of celebrities, groupies, and friends. I was standing at the balcony that over looked practically the whole house with Evelynn. “Thanks. I needed this.” I said looking at her. “Good. I you deserve to be happy.” She said turning to me. I turned to her. “Cheers. To you forcing this wonderful party on me and for being my best friend.” I said giggling. She smiled, shook her head, but tapped her red solo cup to mine. Then we took a sip. Then we screamed “whooo!” and the crowd “whooo” back. I took another sip. Hmmm. This has a strangely good taste. Oh well. Bottoms up! Evelynn and I walked down stairs and I felt someone grab my ass. I turned to see Justin Bieber. I smiled and bit my lower lip. “Well hello Mr. Justin Bieber. How you liking the party?” I said in a very flirty tone. He looked around and put his hands in his pockets and smiled, “Well if you do ask me it’s pretty beast, but it’d be better if you and I were dancing.” He said looking at me with a devilish smile. I smiled, “And what about Selena?” He looked at me and laughed, “Pft! We broke up yesterday. This time I’m not going back! I’m done. I need someone less bitchy and drama filled.” Man was this boy charming. “Well let’s have a good time.” I said. “Will you care to dance?” He said. I set my drink down and wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist and pressed his front to mine. Then his song take you blasted through the speakers and I turned so my back was to his and we began to grind. Which I hate to say, but I am a natural dancer so I was good. He was shocked at the fact of how big my butt was for a white girl. Evelynn said it was my third best feature. My first was my personality, and then it was my body, and then my ass. Ahhh good ole Evelynn. Then once the song ended Booty Wurk by T-Pain filled the house. A huge circle formed and I was the center of attention and everyone looked on in judgment then I waved for Evelynn to dance with me and we surprised everyone. Because they know we’re good girls, but that doesn’t mean good girls can’t dance naughty. Then once the song ended everyone clapped and we returned to dancing. I saw Alfredo take Erin and dance with her. Get it Evelynn!!! I walked back over to Justin and he was looking me up and down. “Damn! You just keep surprising me.” He said pulling me closer by my waist. I smiled and giggled and he kissed my cheek and jaw line. I then grabbed his hand and brought him over to the punch bowl. “First one to chug their cup gets to tell the other to do something.” I said pouting to full red solo cups of punch. He took one, “May the best drinker win.” He said. We tapped glasses and began to drink. I was drinking as fast as I could. I started bouncing and then once I was finished I slammed my cup on table, but Justin had just finished right before me. I yelled playfully in disapproval. “Alright Bieber you want. Now want do I gotta do?” I said sexily. He rubbed his chin and looked down at me and smiled that devilish smile again. Then he leaned down and I could feel him breathing in my ear. “Kiss me.” He said. I smiled and I did. Then it became a little make out. Then once we stopped we were parched so we drank a couple more cup fulls of punch. Oh lord I feel funny. But everything is fuzzy. Hmm oh well.