Chapter 3: The Soon-to-be-broken Promise

♪ Now and then I think of when we were together 

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die 

My eyes were still closed but I sing with the song. "Told myself that you -" The song stopped.

Hmm... Wait a minute. What time is it already? I'm still sleeppppyyyyyyy.

I looked at my cellphone and saw that I got a missed call.

6 missed calls from Takishi my love.

SERIOUSLY? ♥____♥

I was wondering why he called me. I noticed the clock.

7:25. Could you repeat that?

"OH NO!!!! I'm going to be late!!!! O_________O"

I ran outside my room and found that I was alone. Mom went to work early!

I took a bath and ate my breakfast. Fastly.

While I was brushing my teeth, I remember something.

This has happened before.

I smiled. 

It's the day I met Takishi. The boy I've loved so much even from the first time I saw him.

-----------------------------

It was the day of enrollment of first year students in Seika Academy.

"Mom!! Will you please go with me in school?? I'm really shy!!!" I said.

"Sorry Honey, I've got my work to do. And besides, you're already thirteen! You can do it by yourself. Remember, this is your first step in becoming independent and responsible in life. If you continue being childish and stubborn, you'll never get a husband, or even a boyfriend."

"Mom, Pretty please???" Giving her my cute puppy eyes.

"Nope." She said.

"Mom!!!! Just because I'm thirteen doesn't mean I have to be mature!!! And I'm not interested in having a boyfriend!! >____<  I complained. 

She didn't look at me and I heard that she laughed a little.

"Just go ask your Dad. I'm going to work. Bye Honey. Goodluck. And don't forget to make friends at school!" She kissed my cheek and went out of the house.

"Yes Mom..."

I decided to ask Dad since he was my only hope. 

"Umm. Hey Dad, would you go with me at school?" I asked him.

"Sorry kid. I can't. I have my urgent meeting today. Just next time okay?" He replied.

"Okay Dad. Thanks." I said, with my mouth becoming a little pouty.

He went outside and rid on his car. 

"6:30 am. Hmm.. I'll just sleep a little and wake up later at 7:00." I told myself. I set the clock for 7:00 am to alarm.

"Ring~ Ring~ Ring~"

"God. I'm still sleeping!" I exclaimed.

"Ring~ Ring~ Ring~"

It rang like that for whatever minutes. When I coudn't stand the noise at all,

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!!" I shouted.

I looked at my cellphone. 7:25 am.

"NO WAY. I'm gonna be late for the enrollment!!!!!!! "

I took a bath, dressed up and ate my breakfast.