Chapter 8- Playing With The Playboy

Chapter 8:

🌚Trish's POV:

   ...Everyone kept staring at me waiting for an explanation for the sudden moan, I was really embarrassed "Uhm Keith, I have to go to the school nurse, I have a terrible headache". But instead of the school nurse I ran straight to the female toilet I looked at myself in the mirror. What have I become?, who am I? I really need to talk to Lisa.

   💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

  Just then, Lisa entered the room, she looked at me and entered into one of the toilets, well i'm gonna wait for her to come out and I'll talk to her about my relationship with Keith, who was Katie to him?, ohh i'm so confused.

    Lisa came out of the toilet and was about to leave when I stopped her "Lisa, please I really need to talk a lot of things are happening in my life that I don't even understand, I don't understand myself anymore". I said out of fustration. "What do you want from me?". Lisa asked. "Look I really need to talk to you". I replied. "OK, i'm listening". She said. "Thanks, look ever since I started dating Keith, he's always with Katie, and she, she now despises me like a plague, my mom, mom now has a boyfriend, I just found out today, so we hardly even talk, she's now hardly at home, she came back home drunk last night, I tried to help her but she pushed me away, I've become a stranger in my own house, sometimes I have this feeling *sobs* that Keith wants me *sobs* only for sex and nothing else, he only likes me because of my body he's really a player *cries* he really is!".
I said and began to cry Lisa looked at me I saw her wipe a tear away from her face. "Look Trish, ever since I was your best friend I always told you that Keith was a player, he just plays girls like he changes his underpants, i'm talking out of experience, look Keith and I have....*stutters*have dated before, that's before I found out that Keith is---"......

     ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey guys, Dorcas here✌✋, I updated earlier this time. Whoho!!. It's super short but I couldn't wait for you guys to see what happened between Lisa and Trish.enough Dorcas u talk too much, hahaha😂😂

Random questions:
1.) What is Lisa gonna say?.
2.) What is Keith?.
3.) Will Trish and Lisa be besties again!.

Book Recommendation: ROOMATES by @XthatONEchicX
It's super cool guys, the book is finished so you guys can enjoy it. And she's my favorite author lol😂✌

Songs Recommendations for this chapter:
GIRLS by Rita Ora ft Cardi B
NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY by Ariana Grande.

Don't be a ghost reader 😱 tell me whatcha tink.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN

           Dorcas loves💋