Chapter 3-Friends With Benefits

Chapter 3:

🌚Trish's POV:

      I got to school the next day with Lisa, when we entered the school, we saw different clusters of students around the notice boards in the school. When we checked it was a tryout for the different clubs in the school. Whoa!

"Lisa this could be my chance of trying out for the theater".

"Yea, I know, this could be your chance to show them what you've got".

The bell rang for the first period and I was having English, I went together with Lisa, and the periods started and ended well. Lunch, was also used as a period for the tryouts for various clubs, Lisa and I departed in the hallway and I walked nervously to the school hall.....I was busy looking at my nails, *I do that when i'm nervous, when I accidentally bumped into someone,ohh the eyes, it was Keith, Keith Thompson again

"Fuck why you all the time". I said but regretted that statement instantly

" Well I guess maybe if we don't bump into each other I won't get to see your beautiful face".

My, he's such a terrible flirt

I didn't realize that I said it loud I thought I said it to myself. Men, he's really giving me a hard time. I felt myself choking because the Cologne he's using is strong, guess that's what he uses to attract girls, Well, he's charm doesn't seem to work on me because i'm not a fan of colognes.

"Hey beautiful". Keith snapped

"Are u gonna say something or just stare blankly at me, guess i'm to good looking to resist". "Keith please leave me alone!! I have got to go, and you're not so good looking or whatever". "Awn, is that a challenge, why don't you come over to my house and let's do a night stripping or perhaps make out we will then see who is more good looking and more sexy than the other". Keith said and winked at me. I was furious. "What the hell do you think you are, look just leave me alone and let me be, I don't have time for assholes like you". I hissed and walked away angrily. And then he shouted "Or we can do it at your house. Hahaha don't worry we'll soon be FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS".He laughed as he walked away........

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Sorry it's short hope you enjoyed it, that's all I could come up with today.
Don't be a silent reader so tell me what you think.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

Dorcas loves 💋