Chapter Seven: Aftermath

Hola guys! So, I tried so hard to get my hands on a computer these past few days and I did. I'm freaking awesome. I wish that I could just conjure up a computer with the snap of my fingers but sadly I can't. It sucks. 

Anyways, enjoy the chappie!

Charlotte:

The rest of the weekend continued without a hitch. We, as in Harry and I, avoided each other as much as we possibly could in a house that was filled with our friends who loved group activities. It wasn't until we were back in the hotel with my mom that changed everything. 

"Mom! We're back!" I called as we all walked through the door, finding my mom curled up on the couch with a movie playing on the TV.

 She turned around, a startled expression on on her face. When she realized it was just us she calmed down, and he lips curved up into a smile.

"Hey, girls. How'd it go?" she asked.

"Good! Harry tried to kiss Char!" Georgie blurted out. 

I covered my face with my hands in disbelief. All of a sudden I regretted telling her everything that had happened that first night. "She's just kidding, Mom," I said, still covering my face. 

"Your daughter is a liar, Mrs. Stevens," Georgie said, innocence filling her voice. 

"Don't forget that you and Harry made out in a closet while we were all watching movies last night!" Tara squealed. 

My face dropped. Georgie had made out with Harry. My eyebrows furrowed as I processed the words, but only anger came out of it.

"Oh, look at Char. Is someone jealous?" Kylie joked. 

Me? Jealous? Definitely not. But then why did I stomp off to my room like a four year old? 

A knock at the door cause my head to snap up to the person standing in the doorway. It was Paulie. She walked over to me, rubbed circles into my back, and sighed heavily. 

"Do you like him?" she asked. 

I didn't know how to respond to her. My first thought was no, but when I thought back to my actions over the weekend my answer began to change to yes. I was horribly confused, and it just made the upcoming party even more dreadful. 

It was supposed to be my birthday party. When the boys found out they decided that they were going to somehow get us into a club for the night. Liam tried to talk them out of it, but it was no use. It was only him, Kylie, and I against the idea. Seven to three. We were beat from the get-go. 

"I don't know," I responded after a few minutes of deep thought. I was stuck in the middle of a deadly attraction. There was no way around it. 

"Well, if you want him you need to do something about it before this entire thing gets between your's and Georgie's friendship. She's sitting out there trying to figure out if she did something wrong."

"She can have him. I can't worry about a boy that I fight with constantly. Plus, they're perfect for each other. They're both cheeky as hell," I replied with a small smile. 

"Do what you want, but... Just don't hurt anyone, Char," she said worriedly. 

I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes. "You really think I'll be the one to hurt someone. I'm the baby here, not the mature one who has a ton of experience. If anyone is going to hurt someone it'll be Harry. Not me," I told her. 

She sighed. "Fine, but be careful." She turned on her heels, leaving me alone to think. 

Would I really be the one to hurt someone?