The Tour

When I followed Nialler back out to the kitchen. I saw the boys stuffing their mouths with chips, candy and cake.

"I see you guys are starving your selves to death." I said it in a sarcastic tone.

" celebrating!" Harry took his mouth away from the food for just a second.

" this is what you guys call celebrating?"

"yup.." Niall replied. " how would you suggest we celebrate?"

" umm I don't know.. Maybe we could stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun?" I winked, and they all laughed.

" This is pretty much the only way we celebrate." said Liam thoughtfully.

" well until we go on tour. Then we do other stuff like trying to not get ran over by fans." said Louis

" haha that's not for like another month! How bout we ask management if we can bring Em with us?"

"YES! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT!"

. . .

* Exactly one month later*

"Time to go on tour! Everyone get packed!" yelled Louis. In the last month Niall asked me to move on with him, so I'm now living In his home.

" IM SO EXCITED! Our First stop is Ireland!!" Niall was dancing around the house like he actually was a leprechaun. He was just prancing along until he ran into me. I was a little cranky because I had to wake up at 6AM. Niall seemed very happy to go to Ireland.

" sorry princess, I wasn't watching where I was going."

" that's ok.." I was walking around trying to find my yellow top when suddenly " son of a $@&%#!!!!!!" I stubbed my freakin toe on the table AGAIN, yes I said again..

" calm down.." said Louis. I didn't even say anything because I would of spazzed at him. You have no idea how hard it is not to say anything back.

" I like turtles..0.0" Liam said probably to annoy me even more.

" EMILY GUESS WHAT WERE GOING TO IRELAND!"

When we were on the road I took a nap do I wouldn't be as snarky.re on the road I took a nap do I wouldn't be as snarky. I Iied down, after a few minutes I feel something beside me cuddled up. So I look over it was Niall! He looked so cute while he was sleeping.he let out a little sigh and tucked his head into my neck.

" Oh Emily will you marry me?" I'm just like WTF did he just say? Hold it together Emily, he was just dreaming. It's not like he's actually going to do it. He probably is only dreaming that because he really love you.