Epilogue

A few seconds passed by and the green haired boy finally broke the kiss. It was quiet for a few minutes. Neither of them spoke. What the boy did was really unexpected, especially to the dark-brown haired girl.

The only sound that could be heard was the heavy wind, along with a few raindrops still coming down.

Drew finally found the courage to speak, "Um... May? Sorry about that. I know it was all too sudden and I didn't even give you time to speak or insult me at all so-" He didn't get time to finish due to May placing one of her finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Shhh... Drew, It's alright." She simply said, her cheeks still rosy pink from what had happened a few minutes ago. It was silent again. "So you're not mad?" Drew then asked carefully, afraid he would somehow make her angry. May shook her head.

"How can I be mad at you when you apologized to me lots of times now? Plus, you even said something I always wanted you to say." She stated. Drew was puzzled. "What?" He asked.

"That you feel the same way I feel about you, my silly grasshead!" She said while giggling. Drew finally understood what she meant. 'She feels the same way!' Drew thought to himself happily. Drew pulled May into a hug and she didn't pull away. Instead, she hugged him back.

"I love you, Airhead." He whispered in her ear. "I love you too, Grasshead." She started but then frowned. "By the way, I like it a lot more when you call me by month names instead of Airhead!" She huffed, making Drew laugh.

"Whatever you say, June... but I'm still calling you that." He responded. At that, they both laughed and leaned their foreheads against each other, enjoying each other's presence.