Chapter 24

"Hey, Bel!" I heard Amy's voice behind me.

"Oh, hi" I turned around and hugged her.

"I just wanted to tell you something" she leaned on a locker.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... Ricky asked me to tell you that he wants to talk to you and apologize... and he'll be waiting for your call whenever you're ready"

"I... Ummm... I don't... Well... Okay..." I didn't know what to say. That was the last thing I expected.

"Yeah... Weird I know, he almost raped you didn't he" she casually added.

"Yea... I don't think I'm ready to talk to him... I'd just rip his eyes out or something" I smiled slightly and the bell rang.

_______________________________________

Finally the classes were over. I had barely got out of the school when someone grabbed my shoulders.

"Heyya, pretty lady!" Luke's cheerful voice brought smike to my face.

"Hey there"

"Hey... Ummm... Since we couldn't have a band practise yesterday we're having it today and I... ummm... I thought if you'd like to come...?" he blurted out.

"Sure, what time?" I let out a giggle.

"Ummm... Six" we started walking towards his car.

"I have no idea how are you gonna call me because my phone isn't working"

"Don't you wanna come to my place?" he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks" I smiled and sat in.

"Sure I'd like to come"

"Yay!" he cheered.

***

"Hey, mom!" Luke said when we entered his place.

"Hey! Who's that young lady?" his mom asked and looked at me with kind eyes.

"Oh, I'm Bella" I smiled politely.

"Alright, let's go to my room" Luke literally pushed me into his room and locked the door.

We both just sat on his bed in an awkward silence for few minutes.

"Soooo..." I broke the silence.

"Want something to eat?" he stood up.

"Would be nice" I smiled and he smiled back.

____________________________

It was now something about 5.30 pm. We had just watched movies and eaten pizza for like two hours I guess.

"We should start moving" Luke got up from the bed and pulled me with him.

"Yea"

He drove us to Calum's place with his red junk car.

We were welcomed by the smell of pizza and someone yelling "No! Kill that! You were supposed to kill the enemy not me you dumbass"

I followed Luke to the living room. It was almost as big as mine but much cozier.

"How the hell were I supposed to know, you both look the sameee" A curly haired quy yelled at a guy with dyed hair.

"Hi" I said shyily.

They stopped their fight immediately and looked at me.

"Hey, you must be Bella. I'm Ashton" the curly haired guy introduced himself.