At the House

"NO! I am NOT leaving! We are going to stay at this house!" Daphne totally exploded at me.

"Fine! Then I'll leave without you!" I shouted back.

"Fine!"Daphne yelled back.

*****************

"Girls! Come down for dinner!" Mrs.Grimm called for us.

Daphne and I walked down the stairs and ignored each other through the whole time we were eating......well, while THEY were eating. The food was too discusting to even look at. I almost barfed just watching Daphne eat it. (well who wouldn't?) She scarfed it down her throught and got it all over her face and clothes.

"I'm done." I stood up and started to walk toward the stairs.

"But leibling, you didn't even touch your dinner." Mrs. Grimm complained."I made it special from the hawiian islands."

"Hey Mrs. Grimm," Daphne started.

"Please leibling, don't call me Mrs. Grimm. Call me anything that has to do with me being your grandmother." Mrs. Grimm interrupted my little sister.

"Well I've always wanted a granny!" Daphne said excitedly.

"Then you can call me Granny Relda, leibling!" Mrs. Grimm told her.

"Ok! Well, Granny Relda, what does leibling mean?" Daphne asked.

"Oh! That means sweetheart in German." She answered.

"OH! Also I have another question."

"What is it leibling?" She asked.

"Can I have seconds?" Daphne asked. I ran back down the stairs and grabbed Daphne by the wrist.

"No! We are going to bed! GOODNIGHT!" I dragged Daphne upstairs and looked for our room. The first door was locked for some reason I don't know why. Probably full of all the other kids' bodies that she pretended to be their grandma for. I opened up the second door and their were weird things hanging up on the walls and over the bed.

"This room must be Granny Relda's." Daphne said.

"Don't call her that! She's not our real grandmother! She's evil just like all the rest of our foster parents!"

"NO SHE'S NOT! She's a good one!"

"Whatever Daphne!" I shut the door and opened the third door. Mr. Canis was on the floor meditating. I shut the door and walked to the fourth one. I opened it and there was our suitcases lying on the bed.

"This is our room. Goodnight." I slipped some pj's on and climbed into the bed. Daphne climbed in the bed after me and started combing my hair. She has to comb my hair to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Sabrina."

"Goodnight Daphne." and in a few minutes we were sound asleep....