Arriving

Sabrina's Point of View

We arrived at Ferryport Landing in two hours. We got off the train and waited for our 'grandmother' to come.

"I can't wait to meet our grandmother for the first time!" My little sis Daphne yelled excitedly.

"What's so exciting about meeting our dead grandmother?"

"She may not be dead. Dad could have just said she was dead cause he thought she was." Daphne said matter-of-factly.

"Our grandmother is dead and that's that!" I yelled out to the world.

"Sabrina? Daphne? Is that really you!" We heard someone say in a soft german accent.

"Hello Miss Grimm." Our case-worker said to the lady.

"Hello. You must be Miss Smirt. And oh! Sabrina! You've grown so much since I last saw you!"

"Ya, sure!" Like you ever saw me. I thought to myself.

"Girls, I would like to introduce my companion Mr. Canis. He is a very nice man and you will get to know him better soon enough."

"Ya ok lets just go now."

"Ok,ok. Fine. Mr. Canis, could you start the car please? The girls are ready to go. Would you girls like to say goodbye to your case worker?"

"Umm... no thanks." then me and Daphne darted over to were Mr. Canis was standing over by the 'car'.

We got in the car and drove to our (temporary) house. (Me and Daphne are going to break out tonight) When we got to the door, there were THOUSANDS of locks! Probably so nobody could break in and arrest her for MURDER.

"OK, kids. You can go settle in and I will cook dinner." She left and went to the kitchen.

"OK, lets plan our escape for tonight." I told Daphne.