4. Encounter

--Crystal but with her iconic diamond eyes for better imagery--

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Crystal opened her eyes, revealing her alluring and gorgeous natural diamond eyes. Groaning, she struggles to get out of bed. Today was the first day at her new school and she was already dreading it. The girls at her high school were all sluts. None of them have an ounce of decency, prancing around with their butts hanging out. Disgusting. The poor boys all fell for these tryhards, getting seduced left and right. However, Crystal tried to not think about such negative things and, instead, focus on getting ready for school.

While putting on her school uniform (which was found inside her fridge. Talk about a relatable protagonist, amiright?) Crystal looked into the mirror on her right and sighed.

Crystal was always described as plain looking, she wasn't supermodel gorgeous but also not super ugly. The plain girl was an average height and an average weight. Her straight brown hair, as per usual, was put into the usual messy bun. Crystal was wearing her black with red trimming uniform. Overall, Crystal looked like one of those side characters in TV shows. Sighing, the girl walked downstairs to eat her breakfast.

"Why the fudge do I have to be stuck doing this?"

"Just suck it up and watch her." A boy and girl were silently bickering with each other. Yes, these two stalkers were [Name] and Rion. Because [Name]'s role was not needed for this chapter and Rion was the most stealthy, these two were sent by Aidyn to stalk their new paycheck. Currently, they were sitting on a tree branch outside of Crystal's home, peering inside the window. [Name] nearly fell out of the tree due to the sheer boredom she felt while observing her brand new prey. The two were also forced to wear bird watching disguises in fear that they might get caught by the protagonist.

Somehow, Crystal did not notice the two oddly placed 'bird watchers' in her neighbor's yard. Maybe it was because her attention was focused on the ENORMOUS STACK OF PANCAKES IN FRONT OF HER.

[Name] was so damn salty. All she had was a cup of coffee right before she and Rion were kicked out of the house to go spy on Crystal.

Rion shushed the fuming girl by pointing at the house and noting that the protagonist was about to speak her first lines.

After eating her delicious meal, Crystal looked up at her dear mother with a soft gaze and said a kindhearted "thank you." Crystal's mom was a single mother who was always working hard to support her and her daughter. Crystal was extremely thankful for her mother...

[Name] gushes, "Aww, look Rion. We might actually have gotten a nice protagonist." She has always had a soft spot for people who treat their parents with respect. Rion said nothing and just smirked.

... after all, Crystal wasn't like the other girl who would treat their dear mother like dirt. No, Crystal was kind-hearted and humble, unlike the certain skanks she knew from school.