21

Nashs POV

Tonight is the night of the party and I'm honestly nervous, Bella is talking about clothing or something and I can't help but zone out. Anything can happen tonight.
"Are you okay?"
"Umh oh y-yeah."
"Look Nash, everything is going to be fine, okay?"
"I know I just- okay" I sighed
"I love you" I spoke
"I love you too."
"I really do" I hugged her

Bella's POV

I could tell Nash was nervous, he would zone out and think way too much. I'm kinda nervous for him also I just hope Cameron remembers.
"I'm going to focus on the positive not on the negative." He spoke breaking the silence
"Good" I smiled as I ran my fingers though his hair
"Want some fro-yo?" He asked
"When do I not?" I smiled and stood up. We both grabbed our boards and cruised down to Sweet. The weather was perfect, the sun was directly hitting us and the light breeze making my hair flow.
"Left" I pointed
We walked into the shop, I already knew what flavor I wanted but Nash didn't. The selection of flavors was huge so we'll be here a while. I sighed as he looked at each flavor.
"Whoa that looks tasty but no" he said
"Oh my god" I sighed
"What about this" he pointed at vanilla
"Yes please it tastes amazing just get it." I said as he looked at me and moved on.
30 minutes later he finally chose birthday cake.
"Taste good?" I asked as i ate a spoonful
"Yes oh my god." He said in awe
We finally finished and headed back to my house. My mom hasn't been home since Nash was here, she's been at my grandmas. This means so drama.
We sat on the couch silently watching tv. Sponge bobs annoying laugh filled the room through the surround sound. I looked over at Nash
"Everything will be okay" I placed my hand on his
"It's not that." He sighed
"What's wrong?"
"It's just everything" his eyes filled with tears but he blinked them away
"What exactly is everything?"
"People say" he sighed "that you only date me because you feel sorry for me"
"Nash" I said "no that's not true at all, I love you with all my heart." I said truthfully.
"You're all I've ever wanted." I smiled
He looked up at me and smiled. He leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. Every moment of it was breathtaking making me fall in love with him all over again.
"I love you" he said in between kisses
"I love you more"
"I mean it you're amazing" he pulled away and laughed
I snuggled up against him and continued to watch spongebob being an idiot. We had enough time to watch one more episode until Cameron's party.
-
-
{ At Cameron's party }

"Hey!" Cameron greeted us and did that manly hug with Nash.
"Glad you guys can make it" he smiled
Cameron had a really nice house, that kind of house that everyone wants. He led us to the living room where everyone was at. There was a lot of people here including some famous, after observing everything I noticed that Nash and Cam had disappeared.
"Well great" I sighed and walked to the kitchen.
I grabbed a drink because why not and started dancing. After a while I found Cameron.
"Hey Cam where is Nash?"
"Oh I gave him a drink a while ago, I don't know" he started dancing again
At this point I really didn't know what was going on I just went a long with everything.
"Hey princess" someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around thinking it was Nash but it was some blonde dude.
"Um hi?" I slurred

NASHS POV
I stood in the kitchen eating, yeah eating. Everyone around me was extremely drunk and dancing and I was eating. I finished the rest of the bag of chips and headed to the living room hopefully to find Bella.
I searched for a few minutes but I couldn't find her which started to worry me. I turned my head and in the distance I saw a guy all over her.

----------------------------