Avoiding Chitoge??

Chitoge aced her exams again and Raku... he also got a good score. The current plot is Chitoge's parents got some huge debt on the Ichijou and now she's the payment. Well, no one in their school knew that they are living under the same roof.

Meanwhile, Raku was absolutely confused about what he is feeling around Chitoge. Onodera just confessed to him but it seems like he didn't reply to her confession.

At the mansion, Raku was just lying down at the couch and Chitoge was studying. Raku's phone rang and he answered it.

Raku: Hello??

His Father: Raku, my boy, we're inviting you on a family vacation. What do you say?

Raku: Nevermind.

His father: Just bring Ms. Kirisaki with you.

Raku: Are you serious?

His father: I am.

Raku quickly ended the call and rested with an arm over his forehead. 'That old geezer... I know what he's planning.' Raku thought.

"Hey Raku, look, you see... there's this activity at school and just so you know--" Chitoge said but was interrupted by Raku.

"You need a partner, am I right?" Raku asked after he cutted Chitoge off.

"Uh... yes. So... can you?" Chitoge asked and was fidgeting and blushing over the corner.

"I'm sorry. You know, we have to ignore each other at school, remember? And besides, I'm going somewhere with Onodera." Raku said but he was avoiding Chitoge. Literally.

"Hey, it's been everyday that you've been avoiding me. Just tell me what the h*ll is wrong." Chitoge said and crossed her arms.

Raku didn't utter a word since what Chitoge said was true. He's been avoiding her these past few days. And besides, God knows the reason why.

And Raku didn't even know why. He didn't even know why!!

"Uhm... well... you see... I'm really bored so I've been avoiding you." Raku said.

"That's not a reasonable excuse." Chitoge said before getting away.

'Ugh... what have I done? I'm just gonna invite her over dad's place.' Raku thought before falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Who should I ask? I only know Raku... and I'm not close with anybody at school." Chitoge muttered and frowned.

{ "You're the participant of the Let Games, so, decide your partner before it's too late." }

"Sensei got me so bad. I can't believe she just stormed in the classroom and told me that."  Chitoge thought.

The mansion's doorbell rang and the blonde looked over the window and Onodera was there with her younger sister.

"I have to hide." Chitoge mumbled and sprinted towards the basement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Coming~" Raku said and opened the door.

"Hmmp!! Raku Ichijou, you're not fitted for my sister." a girl who looks like Onodera Kosaki said and crossed her arms.

"It's me, Haru."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waahaa~ sorry of I didn't update much. I was so busy at school, that I can't even concentrate on writing much.

Thanks for your patience.