She Has Been Caught

Chappie One: She Has Been Caught

Chitoge wanders thought the schools hallway, ignoring the negative rumors that her schoolmates made.

She passed through a group with a bunch of people, along with the circle of Raku Ichijou, the son of a rich man, and the inheritor of their company.

She still ignores them and went inside the classroom.

"Miss Kirisaki, your school balance hasn't been paid since the first semester. When are your parent going to pay?" her teacher asked her with a worried face.

"I‘m sorry. We've been very poor ever since. Can you give me some more time? I'll do my best." Chitoge said with a straight face.

"I guess... as long as you’re going to pay. That’s fine with me." her teacher said and left the room.

Her classmates looked at her with disgust, she’s been giving warnings by the teachers. She never pays her accounts on time.

"Poor Chitoge-chan..." Onodera said with worry.

Raku just stared at Chitoge, without concern.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At their home, Chitoge sat at her usual study place at her mother’s mini-garden, studying.

She went inside to get some food and saw a note, sticking at the fridge.

"Chitoge, we’re sorry if we left you. Please take care on your own."

Love, Mom and Dad

"Don’t joke around..." she muttered under her breath. She quickly tore the paper into pieces and then landed on the floor, crying.

"Don’t joke around!!!" she shouted.

She heard a knock on the door and opened it. When she opened the door, she saw a guy.

"Oi, what are you doing in my house?!" Chitoge angrily asked Raku.

"To get the pay of your parents’ loan, of course. Now, where’s the pay?"  Raku asked and then shoved his open-palm.

"Sorry. But, they’re not here. And I don’t have any money to pay you." Chitoge shivered.

"I guess you'll do good for the payment." Raku said and then dragged her towards his Porsche.

"Where are you taking me?!" Chitoge asked and was on the verge of tears.

"Just get in the car, gorilla!!" then Raku pushed her at the passenger seat.

"Wahhh!!! I'm getting kidnapped!!!" Chitoge screamed and kept punching the window.

"Once you'll break the window... I'm never letting you go." then Raku drove away.

Chitoge froze and let the flow keep on flowing. She has no idea what's going on with her entire life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, it's pretty cliché. I hope you don't read my first fanfic. It was a BIG fail.

I hope you guys got entertained (even though it's too short)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cael: Yep, that was really a big fail and it had lots of typos.

Tsubaki: I know right.

Cake (IamTrueMe): *cries* Don't look at me like that!!!!