Chapter Four: Feelings

Put your story text here...You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself as I got out of the school building.

"What? You can't walk all the way home." Richard chuckled as he continued walking. I made a face as I followed him to the limousine.

"Good afternoon." William said as I closed the door behind me.

"Good afternoon." I said, placing my bag between my legs.

"How was school today?" Another familiar voice asked. I felt myself stiffen as I looked up. William's father was sitting next to William, smiling at Richard.

"It was good. But I wouldn't say that it's safe for Elektra." My head snapped towards him.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, there are people who have knives there, some have drugs too. And the students there are awful to you. Oh and the teacher." Richard yawned in

boredom.

"What teacher?" Mr. Darcy asked, frowning.

"Mr. Jovi. He's a pervert." Richard answered.

"What?!" I asked in alarm.

"What what?" Richard asked.

"You do not want to start with me." I mumbled. "First of all, you do not get stabbed unless you have a problem with them and I have a knife too." All their eyebrow's shot up simultaneously. "Second so what if they have drugs? And Mr. Jovi is not a pervert. Where did you even get that idea from? And finally, life is not safe. Ever."

"You have a knife?" William asked.

"That is not my point."

"What do you need a knife for?" Mr. Darcy asked.

"Self defence." I shrugged.

"My point!" Richard yelled.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled, glaring back at him.

"Thank you son." Mr. Darcy said to Richard before turning back to me. "I'm going to change your school."

"You can't do that." I stared at him, stunned.

"Yes I can and I will."

"Who do you think you are? My father?" I couldn't help myself but yell.

"No, your fiancé's father." He said calmly.

"That's not fair. You can't just change me out of school like that. Each teacher teaches differently."

"Well, we'll get you your own teacher."

"We're here sir." The driver informed.

"Good. Elektra, we're going to pick you up at seven. We'll have dinner together. And wear something....better." He said, eyeing my clothes.

"Well, forgive me if I'm so poor." I growled at him, feeling the tears filling my eye. I threw the door open and slammed it closed as I ran into the house, ignoring dad when he asked me if everything was okay.

How can everything be okay? How can it be okay? Practically, my whole life is ruined. I'm going to get married to a rich, spoiled kid who I don't even love. His brother and I always fight even though he's nice. And his father is a control freak who took complete control over my life. I don't even now them...I don't even know William...

"Elektra?" The bed creaked as dad sat down.

"I hate my life." I sniffed as a tear rolled down the side of my eye. I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around dad's neck, sobbing.