Who Says by Selena Gomez

Nobody can tell you that you're not beautiful, because you are. You are unique, talented, and beautiful. Everyone has their own personality. Just because one person doesn't like it, doesn't mean nobody else does. Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in movies? Someday, you could be a movie star. Everybody that bullied you, will regret it. You are wonderful and amazing. Everybody is unique and special in their own way. Keep your head up high and you can achieve anything you want to. You are an amazing person and nobody can tell you otherwise. 

   If you are on this website, that means you are most likely a writer. If you are a writer, I bet you are an amazing writer. Behind every great story, is an amazing writer. If you are a reader on this website, you should try writing a story. You are probably a great writer, but you just don't know it yet. If you want an idea for a story, private message me and I will help.

   Who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who says you're the only that's hurting? Trust me, that's the price of beauty. Who says you're not pretty? Who says you're not beautiful?

Songs For InspirationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara