Put Your Hearts Up by Ariana Grande

If you just help one person, then you can make two people happy. 1) Yourself. 2) The person you helped.  If you give a little love, maybe we can change the world. You don't have to be a billionaire. You don’t have to have much to show how much you care. Give a wink, give a kiss, and show a little happiness. All you need to do is be nice to somebody. You can even donate money to a local charity. If you give just a dollar to a homeless person, then that could buy a meal for that homeless person. Every little thing counts. You don't realize it, but you have been nice to over three-hundred people so far in you lifetime. Even just holding a door open for somebody helps them. If you are in a bus and an elderly person or a nursing mother doesn't have a seat, offer them your seat. Everybody deserves to feel happy.

   The show "Secret Millionaire" shows that millionaires can make a difference in people's lives. The secret millionaire goes to homeless shelters and charities in disguise and donates money and time to each of them. You don't have to be a millionaire to donate to a charity or homeless shelter. If you see a street performer, give them some change. Even if they don't perform well, at least they tried. Fanning a random person or voting on their story is nice, too. I do that sometimes. The shuffle button in the top right corner can help you discover new people and stories. You can even start your own charity to help the homeless, help cheer up kids in the hospital, or even help cure cancer! There is a bunch of things you can do to help out. You could make sandwiches and give them to homeless people in your local park. Just by reading, voting, or commenting on this story; you have been nice to somebody.

   If we give a little love maybe we can change the world. Sing it if you're with me all you boys and all you girls. Let me see you put your hearts up.