Is that you

Emma's POV

Andrea and I sit on the couch quite waiting for someone to break the silence. Finally I speak, "I am really worried about amethyst.....Its been a week....I keep texting her hoping she will reply." I look at Andrea she has a tear going down her cheek. Mitch, Preston, and Jason were out trying to clear Preston's mind. Kayla and Tyler were visiting the beach so it was me and Andrea at he moment. I feel my phone buzz and I look to what it is. I got a message....from Amethyst. I gasp and Andrea looks over and gasp. Its a message saying to meet at the park behind the big tree. We were both confused but we grabbed our jackets and dressed in warm clothes i grab a granola bar and left.

(At the park)

No one was here it was like we were the only two people in he world. No cars no people....nothing. All of a sudden a hand grabs Andrea put something over her mouth and nose and she passes out and i scream i hit the figure and it elbows me and I pass out. Warmth take my body everything is black. My mind is racing:

Wheres Andrea

Is Andrea ok

Where am I

Is someone taking me to amethyst

*wakes up*

I wake up in a room and its cold I turn my head and see Amethyst. I gasp and hug her she is shaking. She is really skinny and cold i reach and my pocket and give amethyst the granola bar she eats it quickly and says thank you i take off my jacket and put it around her. A tear runs down my cheek i wonder....who did this to her. All of a sudden i hear foot steps headed toward us.

(I LIKE PIE ~emma)