Flight delay

Andreas POV

I texted Emma telling her i would me be there ASAP well if i could every get on the plane... This wait is soooo annoying! Jason was texting Adam about how he couldn't record and he had to go soon. I had my luggage bag and my wallet with all the money i would need the whole time there.... How much was it again... Eh it was somewhere around 1500...(Andreas and Jason's money combine)

I stood up to stretch and I was hit with great amounts of force. A man hit me and took my wallet. Oof fell and my head hit the floor then the man picked me up bridle style and started to run. Every thing was blurry and my ears were ringing.... What the fuck is going on.... I heard shots and screaming and stuff breaking... All of a sudden i get dropped and the man who took me was on the floor some one was on top of him punching him. Then that's when I passed out.

(Time skip)

I woke up in the airport hospital....my head hurt like hell. Jason was by my side he has a bruise on his cheek witch he tried to hide. I sat up and moved his had with was covering. "What hell happened!?!?"

"When you stood up a man came up and rammed into you and you fell. Then he scooped you up and ran! Trailing behind him was two other guys stared shooting but no one got hurt. But it happened so fast i wasn't thinking so i ran after you and tackled the guy....long story shot I beat the guys up and you hit your head" explained jason.

Wow... Didn't expect this...i texted Emma.he freaked out and I had to tell her i was ok. We got ready to head on the plane. I walked down the tunnel aborning the plane.... New York here i come...

(HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT IT WAS FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER XOXO -emma)