First day of school

I walked into school today not knowing what to think. I was never really the most popular person in my school but I definitely wasn't unknown. For some reason the most popular girls in school were always nice to me. To most guys that would be a fantasy. But to me it wasn't. And that was because I have a secret. I am gay.

Gay

The worst part of it is, not a single person knows. Part of me likes that but the other makes me sick with myself. Most people that are gay say "be proud of who you are." Ha. Like that's gonna happen.

I went to my first class which happened to be gym. To me it wasn't so bad, I mean, I get their change and then run around for an hour and then change back. Then it's over I don't get what's so bad. Oh well.

When I walked in I wasn't happy with what I saw. None of the people I saw were close friends. I mean there were a couple of people I talk to throughout the day but none of them would want to talk to me now considering they all have there own friends in this class.

»»»»»«««««

When I got to my next class, Civics, I was exited because when I got in there I noticed that I had multiple friends in that class.

"Hey John!" I heard Mike call to me.

I have known him since I was in second grade because we went to the same daycare but didn't see him for a couple years until we got to Middle School.

"Hey, what's up dude?" I asked

"Nothing much, just waiting for this year to end already"

"Really? We have only been at school for two hours and it is the first day."

"Yeah well I don't really like school."

"I can tell!"

I noticed we had assigned seats on the board. I noticed I sat in the second row. When I sat down the bell rang and my new teacher came in the door, shutting it behind him.

All of the sudden someone came running in the door.

"Sorry I'm late I had to go to the bathroom and there was a line," the boy said out of breath.

"It's alright just take a seat so I can start class," the teacher sighed.

When he sat down in front of me I felt like I couldn't breath. The boy who just sat down in front of me might just be the absolute most attractive person I have ever seen in my life.

"You alright dude? You look like you just met Kate Upton." A friend of mine, Brock, said to me.

Yeah like that would effect me.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it dude" I replied turning my face to hide my blush.

"Okay then." He ended the conversation.

"Good morning class, how is everyone?" the teacher asked, nearly cutting Brock off

"I'm going to pass one of these papers out to everyone here and I want you to complete them by 10:45 "

When he handed it to me I instantly knew it was one of those tests where you are supposed to read all the questions and then the last one says 'don't do any of them'. I just kinda sat there staring at this boy in front of me when all of a sudden everyone starts yelling their name. yeah I am used to this crap. Whatever. The boy in front of me must know what it is too cause he hasn't done anything at all.

I was fooling around with my pencil and then I accidentally dropped it. Damn.

"Hey can you hand that to me?" I asked.

He didn't answer, really?

"Hey you, I don't know what your name is but can you hand me my pencil? It is under your chair." I asked again getting irritated.

He then leaned down and picked it up and turned around. he looked at me for a second almost like he was studying me. Then he handed me my pencil.

"The names Cameron," he said then smiled at me.

"John," I said replying to him flashing a grin towards him.

He then turned around and the teacher collected our papers to see who did it right or who didn't.

"Okay class, looks like the only ones who did what it told were John and Cameron"

Cameron then put his hand behind him towards me implying to give him a high five, which I did happily.

(author sneaks in to press fast forward to the end of the class)

When I walked out of the door I just about ran into Cameron and we both dropped our stuff.

Wow. cliche much?

He handed me my binder and I gave him his water bottle which had already spilled all over the front of my body. Thanks a lot dude.

"Sorry about that , I have an extra shirt if you want to borrow it," he offered me

"Thanks but no thanks it's just water and our school doesn't know how to use the A/C anyway"

He nearly burst out laughing

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod

His laugh was the cutest, sexiest, most addicting thing I've ever heard.

"Yeah you're right, I'll see you later."

"Alright see ya'round dude"

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: well this is the first chapter of the first story I have ever written i bet it sucks monkey butt. but you get to deal with it sorry lol

Ok well I have nothing for a cover so if you want to help out and make one I will give you a shout out in this story

And btw this story is based off my life or how I want it to be.

I am not sure I will if enjoy this whole writing thing or not I hope I will though.

And btw guys my name is John so that's what you can call me .

Well peace out guys I hope you enjoyed the story!