He's like me

A/N: thank you to everyone who read and voted on this book it really means a lot to me

Chapter 2:

When I got home today it wasn't really anything different then any other day. I let my dogs out and then made dinner for everyone. BLT's my favorite.

When I ate nobody really talked. We just watched cops on tv. it's a ok show I guess.

"What did you do at school today" my dad asked me.

"Nothing really, I got some stuff for you to sign though."

"Great."

Once we finished eating I cleaned up and put away the dishes. After that I have my dad the papers and went down stairs to my room. yeah my room is in the basement. I love it down their though because it always stays nice and cool and I have my own door to get outside.

The first thing I did was turn on my tv and ps3. time to play my all time favorite game,grand theft auto five. And by the way I am not a gamer I just enjoy playing them.

Earlier today Cameron gave me his username so we could play together. I went ahead and added him so we could play together.

I saw he was on already so we went ahead played for an hour or so. When I got off I turned on my radio. I called for my dog and he came running. I got him to jump up on my bed while I cut of my light.

I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep cuddling my pillow.

»»»»»«««««

The next morning I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth and all that stuff.

I had my sister drive me to school. when I got out of the car I saw Cameron kissing some girl.

I suddenly felt like my heart has dropped down to my toes. Why am I feeling like this? what the hell? This is kind of weird. I mean he is very attractive and all but do I like him? I can't, I just met him yesterday.

When they broke apart and he saw me he saw me had had this look on his face. It was started off surprise and then immediately turn sad. I quickly looked away and started walking towards the door. When i reached the door I heard him behind me. I just ignored him, it's not like we are even friends really.

"Hey John, what's up?"

"Meh"

"Oookay then? Dude did you see that girl back there kissing me? She is my stepdads friends kid so I have to be nice to her, she is obsessed with me. I wish she could know that she isn't my type." He said pretty nervously

"Yeah I saw her." I said blankly

"Hey what's your phone number?"

"Why do you need it?"

Yeah the guys attractive and all but I'm not sure about giving my phone number out to a stranger.

He instantly started blushing.

"I don't know I mean just incase I guess."

"Okay well let me see your phone so I can stick the number in."

He handed me the phone an I put it in. I then texted me and added his number.

"Okay done" I smiled and handed him his phone back

"Hey by the way, you said she wasn't your type. what is your type?"

"Umm well um, can I tell you something?"

"Uh yeah I guess"

"Well it's really personal do you think you can come over to my house later and I can tell you?"

"Sure I don't see why not."

"Okay cool"

When I got to my third class of the day, which was shop, I saw Cameron sitting in there.

"Hey John I didn't know you had this class." Cameron said to me

"I didn't know you had it either."I said while taking the seat next to him.

Have I mentioned how good this boy smells.

"Well I don't know anyone in this class so what do you say about being my shop buddy?"

"Haha I guess that sounds good"

»»»»»«««««

I walked home with Cameron since he lives so close. when we got there I said hello to his parents and we walked up to his room. He told me I can sit on his bed. so I did and damn if it wasn't comfortable.

"Okay well wanted you to come here to tell you something and I really don't want you to be disgusted with me or anything because some people have been"

"I wouldn't judge you for anything I could care less whatever it is you ever know we might even get along better!"

All of a sudden his bottom lip started quivering and a tear came from his eye.

I jumped up and put an arm around him.

"Hey hey what's a matter?"

"I I'm gay."

All of a sudden he just fell in my arms and I started patting his back awkwardly.

"Why would I judge someone for who they are? It wasn't your choice to be gay or straight."

He putt his arms around me and just stared at me in the the eyes

"Are, are you...?"

"Um"

------------------------

A/N: and that would be the end of chapter two guys. I am rushing this story too much Ohmygod oh well.

By now in this story it isn't true anymore just a fantasy for me I guess you could say lol.

Like I said last time though please leave feedback good or bad

If you could make me a cover it would be greatly appreciated all I want is like the words and stuff on the picture I have.

Also I am going to try to update every other day.

Ok peace out guys hope you enjoyed