S

Luke was beyond pissed, his face was bright red and he had a little vain popping out of his neck. I just weakly smiled at him.

"Uh how much did you hear?" I ask quietly.

"Calum! Why are you trying to date my sister!" he fumes. Calum just stands their in shock, not knowing what to say. "How could you do this!?! You know what? No no no, you cannot date her I forbid you!" he screams. I stare at him in disbelief.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I yell back at him.

"Stay the hell out of this Dani." he growls at me.

"Hey! you don't talk to her like that!" Now Calum is the one that gets angry, stepping in front of me.

"Mate.." Michael says, now out of the car, as well as Ashton "At least she is dating someone you trust, you know Calum would never hurt her...I'm just saying...you know at least it's not a stranger." Michael tries to reason with him. Luke sighs in defeat, his face slowly going back to it's normal color.

"It's just...I mean Dani, you have never had a boyfriend before...I-I didn't want you to get hurt." I explains, looking ashamed.

"Luke," Calum begins with a soft voice, "I would never hurt her, you know that."

"I know." Luke says. "I'm sorry, I was just being-"

"An arrogant, self-centered, asshole?" I cut him off, still pissed.

"over-protective." Luke states firmly. "I'm sorry Dani." he mumbles. I feel a smile tug on my lips.

"Oh, sorry what was that?" I ask smirking. He gives me an annoyed look.

"I am sorry." he says again.

"Sorry, just a bit lou-"

"I'M SORRY!" he yells, frustrated. We all just laugh and I pull him into a hug.

"I know Luke, thanks for apologizing." I tell him quietly. He wraps his arms around me.

"I looooove youuuu!" he says in a childish voice, squeezing me tightly. I groan, squirming in his death-grip.

"I-I c-can't BREATH!" I gasp out. He releases me, smiling.

"So, I mean, is it okay with you?" I ask him, regarding the Calum situation. He shrugs and looks at me and Calum.

"Yeah, I guess." he pouts, shoving his hands in his pockets. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Lukey." I say. He just looks at Calum.

"If you ever hurt her, which I'm not saying you will, but if you do...I'll fucking kick your ass." he says to Calum. They both just laugh.

"Yeah, well if I ever did hurt her I would let you kick my ass." he laughs, which causes me to blush. he gives me a side hug and we pile into the car to go home.

Ashton's POV:

Of fucking course. I mean why would Dani ever like me? She likes Calum...who I already hate. As soon as I first saw Dani...I knew she was special. When we touched, their was electricity. I get a tingly feeling just think about her. Fuck.

I felt something with her, Just looking into her eyes makes me unbelievably happy. I have never felt this way before. her voice sound like an angle, I was convinced she was, and I was meant to find her.

She was supposed to help me.

She is supposed to fix me.

But know one has ever liked me, I just thought she was different, I can just tell. I want so desperately just to talk to her, to tell her everything, how she is my angle sent from Heaven, and how she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, and how just being around her makes all the bad things go away.

And how I was falling in love with her.